Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sudden FPS drops? (and huge CPU increase)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyabolic

05-27-2010

Btw it isn't just me experiencing FPS drop(especially during team fights). And they all say it started after last night's maint.

Flamos

05-28-2010

Same here, here is the logs. I don't know what's happening. I've been playing since about september or a bit before that last year and always having 60 fps. Now I get 1-10min/max.

Dyabolic

05-28-2010

Bump

Muramas

05-28-2010

Dyabolic might want to try updating driver: https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/674/9206/0/www2.ati.com/drivers/10-5_vista64_win7_64_dd_ccc_enu.exe

Also can you tell us what settings you have your graphics at in game?

Dyabolic

05-28-2010

Quote:
Muramas:
Dyabolic might want to try updating driver: https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/674/9206/0/www2.ati.com/drivers/10-5_vista64_win7_64_dd_ccc_enu.exe

Also can you tell us what settings you have your graphics at in game?

I got it at highest settings bro. Like I said I was running the game fine at highest settings with 60 FPS but lately after that late night maint they had, my FPS been jumpy and dropping in some team fights especially when Ashe uses her arrows.

SG Winky1795

Recruiter

05-28-2010

I've been having a seemingly same problem. MY fps drops from 22 to 5-8 periodically every minute or so for about 3 seconds.

Sonicfayt

05-29-2010

I been getting the same problems. I really like the game but the random fps drops are killing me. =s

Dyabolic

05-29-2010

Bump.
Twinkie you see anything in my logs or anybody else's? This is happening all around to a lot of people. It's funny how I can run much bigger games like MW2 with no problem in FPS but in this game FPS are jumpy and they drop when I see the frozen animation from Ashe's arrows or frozen mallet/rylai's scepter etc.

Dyabolic

05-29-2010

Bump. Come on "Help & Support"!

HowlingKommando

05-29-2010

I'm also getting much much worst FPS as of late. I think it started last patch or the one before that and I've been forced to lower my settings to low.

Winter map kills my comp too and I averaged 10-12 fps, when before (ever since beta) I never had fps problems and ran pretty much everything on medium.