Simple Suggestion for LAN Client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwinkleFairy

05-26-2010

Why isn't there a LAN Client available?

yes this is qq

For widespread adoption of League of Legends as a competitive e-sport a LAN version is required for the advancement of the game and the community.

Also your servers blow. This would also allow the use of VPN clients such as Hamachi to facilitate low latency GAYMEN with no load to Riot's in house servers.

The client would not affect online avatars in any way, but should have everything unlocked.

If Riot wants more Jew gold they could even sell this version separately, but I would still pirate it.

TL;DR

I live on a ranch with no internet and want to play.

qq

999 MS OF LATENCY IS NOT AWWW'RIGHT

Kulini

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

true say, but that would just destroy the game. hackers could interfere with the engine, resulting in people hacking in the pub client. They would have to code another client. Do you have the money to hire staff to do so? If yes, why don't you create your own game?
QQ moar.

dbx10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

I want to see the idea of a LAN client, in the condition that it's still connected and logged in with your LoL account through the internet. Riot deserves all the money they get from the people who mindlessly throw them money like me, because they've made a ****ing awesome game. I wouldn't wanna see all champions unlocked either, or game hooks/maphacks.

I attend the largest BYOC event on the east coast every year and i'm frankly disappointed to see no LoL tournaments.

For now we have custom games, and that's fine too. Kinda sorta.

7heBear

Recruiter

01-17-2011

Yes I would LOVE a LAN client. Every time I go to a LAN the servers are either down or the internet blows where we are. This would be so great to show newcomers I meet at LANS

fuzzysquirrel

01-17-2011

I can see a double edged sword here it would be cool to have an offline mode that allows lan games, or something, but I also dont want to see the game become hacked and full of ******s.