the only way to stop getting suspended/banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Messiah160

02-16-2013

Ok sorry for reviving this, but i keep getting suspended after disconnecting from servers. 2/5 times were on purpose cause i got interrupted another is that well the worst part is am having network connection hiccups at times and during that i was reconnecting but the game crashed after coming to loading screen, while trying to log in keeps telling server busy. Also i don't have a UPS at home and i live in Bangladesh so the electricity doesn't always stay on course.

Shunkwugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azureagony View Post
So you afked. I see. Real cool.
He AFK'd in a game with 2 AFKers. Riot logic dictates you should keep playing no matter how hopeless it is, even if you're not having fun anymore because if you didn't then the team that's stomping you won't have fun either.

Ektomorf

02-16-2013

Its easy to not get suspended/banned.

Don't talk more than you have to.
Someones trolling? Ignore them
Someones abusing you? Ignore them.
Teams playing bad? Be helpful, but not rude.

90% of the reports I see, wouldn't even make it to the tribunal if the player kept their mouth shut.

Messiah160

02-16-2013

Great i revived nothing but people to just talk around about Tribunal susps, i got leavers suspension out of Current Outages and lousy network i mean come on.