the only way to stop getting suspended/banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarBirth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-11-2011

so i got my first suspention a few months ago and i admit i was a huge troll back then. bust since then i have made a real effort to try and play nice, which can be hard sometimes when you get entire premades full of trolls who then all report you and convince the other team to do the same only because there are more of them than the one of you. and so since then i have been suspended another 2 times, so it seem making an effort is not good enough for riot. the only solution i have come up with and will be using for the rest of the time i am allowed to play this game will be to remove my Enter key form my keybord and never say anything in chat ever again. ofcourse im sure i will be reported for that too and will be banned for it so i guess what im really saying is good by.
thanks again for taking a game i enjoyed playing and making it a trial version untill i get banned.

/endqq

RANDOMONlUM

09-11-2011

Either that or anytime a team of trolls tries to report you take screenshots of the chat for evidence. Then if you get suspended you can open a ticket and attach the screenshots as proof that you got trolled.

Feminist Leona

09-11-2011

I am sorry that you got suspended after you reformed. I know that must feel frustrating. I for one hope Riot fixes that by rolling all the reports about you into one case so it's a 45 game case instead of 3 15 game cases (to take a hypothetical example). Then they can increase punishments for the worst offenders and make sure people can't get suspended later for past actions they no longer repeat.

I am definitely glad you got suspended the first time, and I wish it had been much longer. However, I am sorry you got suspended this time. I recommend always offering constructive advise, and never saying anything rude to people.

I would really recommend avoiding certain phrases like

"I hope you die"
"I f**ked your Mom"
"get raped"
"ur a n****r"
"ur a f*g"
"*k*ke"

etc.

These are expressions that many of us proudly insta-punish for. If you avoid these, you can probably avoid future suspensions.

ThereRnoIDs

09-11-2011

Riot support told me not idle a 3v5 in the future and should play it through and had the nerve to say how would i feel if it happened to me...
Oh iluv might jump me.

Il add, stay in all your games znd play everything thru even if its 1v5 and u wont b banned

Feminist Leona

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereRnoIDs View Post
Riot support told me not idle a 3v5 in the future and should play it through and had the nerve to say how would i feel if it happened to me...
So you afked. I see. Real cool.

ThereRnoIDs

09-11-2011

Ya i bad guy for alt tabbing after 2guys staying base abusing our ashe snd tryn. God you guys are faithful

ThereRnoIDs

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvblunts View Post
stick around and report after that's all you can do. trust me i've played 2v5s before they suck but you can't change it.
ive played so many ive given up. Sorry for not being strong like you

WarBirth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiowin View Post
Either that or anytime a team of trolls tries to report you take screenshots of the chat for evidence. Then if you get suspended you can open a ticket and attach the screenshots as proof that you got trolled.
the point is i shouldnt have to do this, the chat log is all there in my tribunal file and yet since im the one up for tribunal anything anyone else says to me is irrelivant and only the things i say back at them are and so i get punished and the people who start this keep playing un punished.

WarBirth

Recruiter

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvblunts View Post
you all say the same thing you got banned for nothing or slight flaming. however i still sit unbanned for heavy flaming so stop lieing to yourself and then you'll see the real reason for the ban.
people like you are what tribunal is really for but sadly tribunal does not work as intended so good luck on your still not banned streak im sure it will catch up to you eventualy.

GC Nate

09-11-2011

keep telling yourself that.