What would you think?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Techno Stud

05-24-2010

If your girlfriend of 9 months suddenly comes down with mono and you don't?

What would you do?

krashr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-24-2010

I would count my lucky stars and play some more league of legends

Kodoku

05-24-2010

Murder her.

Pin a note in her body swearing death to the infidels and naming me as being next.

Burn all of her clothing and belongings I might come into contact with, claiming it's a pagan rite of passage to her next life.

Pay some people at a philanthropist's meeting (they will feel obligated to help me) to claim they saw me there at the time of the act.

Move to the United States and legally change my name to Jack Bauer. Adopt a blond daughter I'll call Kim. Join a local crime and/or terrorism fighting unit, save the country a couple of times, build a professional relationship with the president only to have her attempt to suppress information about an assassination conspiracy to the point of having me locked down. Escape by jacking a helicopter, then go on a personal rampage against all those involved, evading both those involved in the conspiracy as well as law enforcement. Become mortally wounded in the process, with relatively little prospect of surviving long after the matter is settled.

Wait, what is this thread about again?

Osborn

05-24-2010

piihb

Techno Stud

05-24-2010

What? No "Cheating *****!" comments?

I am disappoint.

krashr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-26-2010

girls cheat? never heard of that one before.

Pillsy

05-26-2010

Kill it with fire.