Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lockedbob

09-17-2009

So he's supposed to have unprecedented map control. A skill which globally slows/reveals all heroes. A stun,slow,nuke, high crit chance and what more? Oh wait... He can't fight carries well. Perhaps they should buff cardmaster AND give his gate skill to all other carries as well. Does that seem ok to you?

PeiYote

09-17-2009

Well reading up on the new patch today I think Riot did an excellent job keeping Twisted Fate a good hero while changing him just enough to rid us of his stun lock. I guess we won't know for sure until we can finally play again XD. Anyway, thanks for all the replies. I appreciate the feedback.

Thug Love

09-17-2009

Heh, if someone playing TF even got a gold card, whoever got stunned would immediately start whining about exploiting, whether TF was exploiting or not (usually they weren't.)

Wildstorm

09-18-2009

twisted's pick a card is using double amount mana right now, is this intended? uses mana each time you press W, you have to press it twice to activate it.

fOxstylez

09-18-2009

I was wishing for double cards to be fixed :X

It procs way more often now...

FuzzeWuzze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeiYote View Post
Well reading up on the new patch today I think Riot did an excellent job keeping Twisted Fate a good hero while changing him just enough to rid us of his stun lock. I guess we won't know for sure until we can finally play again XD. Anyway, thanks for all the replies. I appreciate the feedback.
Hate to break it too you but his stunlock is worse than ever now...had a TF throwing 3-4 stun cards in a row at our team..and ae stunning us while the other OP OP hero that new blade chick spams mana free Ulti AE and and kills our entire team..

I've been playin for a long time, and the last game seriously made me not want to play until next patch...