Kog'Maw on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrutaIity

09-10-2011

Early Tear of the Goddess, hit six, pew pew ult, /laugh no capture point for you?

BoiLoL

09-10-2011

i dont think anyones mentioned this before??!?!?!?!!!?????????111?!!?

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2011

Even Riot staff mentioned this, and also GP's ult...

Fenix12345

09-10-2011

his ult doesn't have THAT much range, it isn't like he can sit on one side of the map and puke on you in the other, the simple fact is some champs are going to do better than others, personally i think Soraka might actually do well in Dominion.

BloodGod22

09-10-2011

To bad he is squishy as hell and without support, an assasin will just feed on him every time.

Hotdogs

09-11-2011

i think he will be pretty good
the range on R isnt that good until you level it up

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2011

I build frozen mallet, and a few defense items usually, doesn't matter if you build tank kog, they will focus you no matter what is I've learned. With your % damage you can still deal alot, surviving the fight or trading 1 for 3-4 is a good outcome. He can sometimes go 1v2 surviving bursts. The only time teamfights don't work this way is when your allies don't do ****n damage during the fights, because you could be doing 4% more damage if you would've gotten madred's instead of a defense item. Of course I will usually pick it up as my 4th item, but that's far in the game. xD

Shini Laser

09-11-2011

Still plan on doing tanky Clarity+Garrison Zilean. You are going to have to send more than 1 to kill me! >.>

Foxinabox85

09-11-2011

Kog + tear = someone that doesn't know how to conserve mana with kog, in other words...wasted item.

Archlord Mythos

09-11-2011

Kog'Maw can lay siege onto capture points really easily, both defending and attacking. While the range isn't like Lux's Ult where you could defend the entire map from the center, you could still potentially camp between two of your own points and prevent anyone from taking them until they attacked you first.