Amumu the Sad Mummy's Happy Jungle Friend Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4inchesoffury

07-26-2010

so i took put some of my own time to jungle amumu things to note he's very fast at it and its very enjoyable i believe there should be some major adjustments to this guide...i follow a 1/15/14 mastery build if your using smite you should improve it for the gold bonus other wise whats the point...only put points into hardiness 1 point into the MR mr doesnt help with creeping only one point into hardened skin the rest of points is .5 per point ...which is a waste imo...max defense mastery 3 points battlescars...14 points into utility improving ghost which is what i use helps for kills and escaping and then max awareness utility mastery so your buffs last much longer(important for jungling meditation and greed. start out with a cloth armor and 5 hp pots...do all the camps you'll be levl 4 by then grab a heart of gold(use this later for randuins omen) redo the camps grab some boots gank with buffs continue to level my rune set up is 28 mp5 at lvl 18...thats mp5 glyphs and seals (MAGIC PEN) not armor pen...marks...armor pen is stupid for amumu all his dmg is magic then hp quints grab 2 sunfire capes and then abysal scepter so they do more dmg along with all of your abilities and it also gives you mr...i get merc treads 90% timeo n any hero but you can get sorc treads...so these are some changes i make to this guide but overall thanks for the thread about jungle mumu

whippette

10-22-2010

Okay ive tried this build just now on a practice game alone on twisted treeline..this is what i noticed:

1)Which golem are you talking about at the beginning? cause on this map none of them give a buff. the only buffs come from the dragon(north), the lizard(south), the ghosts (north,east) and the wolves(north,west). (at least on the map i had)

2)Now i've tried to kill them only with despair+tantrum at lvl 2-3 and i got owned like 2-3 times (i wanted to check if i could kill them before they killed me..so i didnt run)
even with full hp i could hardly kill them..(i took smite and teleport..smite saved me 1-2 times)
golem lvl 1-> only 50 hp left or so..
lvl 2..well i would need to go back to town to regen hp
wolf->lvl 3 death(full hp)

i know i do not have all runes and all masteries (i have maybe only 1/3 of them)

anyone have tips? cause im starting to believe its better to farm at lvl 4-5

Nickicksu

12-03-2010

Thank you. This guide really worked. Just went 10-3-12 by jungling. At the beginning it was slightly slow, but it kicked up a bit after I started ganking with the lizard buff.

ShadowTaro

01-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdrage View Post
In the Jungle:

The game starts, you get your pendant, you head into the jungle, but to where? THERE ARE SO MANY FRIENDS! Well, the place you start is at the golem.
I'm sorry by golem you mean normal one or ancient one

jZampage

01-31-2011

Can I please get a verification as to whether sunfire capes do or do not stack anymore? Thank you.

CarlSagansCosmos

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jZampage View Post
Can I please get a verification as to whether sunfire capes do or do not stack anymore? Thank you.
They do not stack any more.

PardonMySwag

01-31-2011

This guide was written a little over two years ago, back when sunfires stacked. Also why necro? Do a quick google search/forum post.

Dundee152

06-19-2011

Guide is outdated, but I like it!