Malzahar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MightyBolamite

05-26-2010

It's odd, because he should have been released yesterday according to the pattern they've been doing.
Release new champ, 3 weeks later that champ is free to play and a new one is released.
I don't particularly like this system, but that's what has been happening. So he should have been released yesterday with Akali being free.

hgh123

05-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBolamite View Post
It's odd, because he should have been released yesterday according to the pattern they've been doing.
Release new champ, 3 weeks later that champ is free to play and a new one is released.
I don't particularly like this system, but that's what has been happening. So he should have been released yesterday with Akali being free.

I was thinking the same thing. I got on last night after work and was ready to buy the champion..... yeah he wasnt there to buy lol

I guess they have all there people working on the EU server stuff maybe tomorrow they will release him.

Rehatzu Vi Menio

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgh123 View Post
odd the only youtube video of him was removed. intresting.
There have been multiple videos of him on youtube. Even one from a riot member. But from what I've collected youtube had them removed or riot games removed them because of the copyright of the name (Don't know what it's copied off of that had to force them to change the name) But they removed them cause they had the old name on it. So Yeah. More or less why are they having trouble releasing thte patch when they have no problem at all releasing the god forsaken skins patch. I mean really.

hgh123

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benderik View Post
There have been multiple videos of him on youtube. Even one from a riot member. But from what I've collected youtube had them removed or riot games removed them because of the copyright of the name (Don't know what it's copied off of that had to force them to change the name) But they removed them cause they had the old name on it. So Yeah. More or less why are they having trouble releasing thte patch when they have no problem at all releasing the god forsaken skins patch. I mean really.

Good point. but the answer is that Skins cost $. Champions can be bought but most people just buy the champ with IP.

PENHALIGAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benderik View Post
His name was originally Al'zahar, but thats the name of a political leader in the middle east so the had to change it for their random political problems.

DonkeyBalls

05-27-2010

Is the new champ a ranged dps or a burster?

Dreampod

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyBalls View Post
Is the new champ a ranged dps or a burster?
Deliciously feedable.

He is....odd. He seems mostly to be designed as a Dot Caster/Area Control. Frankly I think he is going to **** in the hands of 90% of players. His Q ability inherits most of the flaws in skillshots but isn't any more powerful than a standard nuke. His W is basically a slightly different version of Morgana's tormented soil but he lacks a good way (other than his ult) of keeping enemies in it. His E is pretty weird, it seems designed for farming but isn't very good at it until it reaches high levels and needs to get most of a minion wave to break even on its mana regain. His ultimate is quite powerful, but basically is just a ranged, magic damage version of Warwicks ult.

hgh123

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreampod View Post
Deliciously feedable.

He is....odd. He seems mostly to be designed as a Dot Caster/Area Control. Frankly I think he is going to **** in the hands of 90% of players. His Q ability inherits most of the flaws in skillshots but isn't any more powerful than a standard nuke. His W is basically a slightly different version of Morgana's tormented soil but he lacks a good way (other than his ult) of keeping enemies in it. His E is pretty weird, it seems designed for farming but isn't very good at it until it reaches high levels and needs to get most of a minion wave to break even on its mana regain. His ultimate is quite powerful, but basically is just a ranged, magic damage version of Warwicks ult.
Yeah lot of people will stop playing this hero because they suck with him. Hes goin need some skill to play.

Then again Roit will have to release the champion befor any one can stop playing him.

MightyBolamite

05-27-2010

Is he released today!?
Awww...

I'm going to go through this cycle everyday this week now. :/

hgh123

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBolamite View Post
Is he released today!?
Awww...

I'm going to go through this cycle everyday this week now. :/
Welcome to the New way Roit will handel new champ releases. there goin tease you with him then not comment on any thing about this hero for 3 weeks. Enjoy.