Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What the smurf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swipe Knife

Recruiter

05-26-2010

When I play on my smurf, I try not to talk smack (Although the occasional, "Have you seen my Bear Tibbers?" after a triple kill happens). I don't call people newbs or baddies. I know that i have an unfair advantage, and try to offer advice to players on both teams. I know that when I was levels 1-5, I made a bad impact on some players (one game ended up being a 1v1 against another smurf with 4 leavers), but I don't go out of my way to make them quit.

Raistlen

05-27-2010

Ranked games might get people to stop smurfing.

MunchiMunchi

05-27-2010

I have a smurf, but for the sole purpose of testing out characters I've never played before to get to know all of the champions. Playing a champion I've never played before at a higher level is pretty much suicide.