Time for Some Viewer Mail

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timmy the Spork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2010

riot staff is awesome.

HKBS Shiros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-25-2010

I remember doing this back in the day and not getting anything back from the coca cola company. =(

Riot > Coca Cola company.

Kriminalx

05-25-2010

wow that shaco art is awesome

Drakosfire

05-25-2010

Wow, as many others have said before, this is one of many reasons that makes Riot an outstanding company with an amazing business model. Go figure, support you're community, respect them, and appreciate them and they will do the same for you, and give you money Great job Riot!

Billy

05-25-2010

I sure hope this was actually from a kid, and not someone who got a bright idea from this eerily similar letter that showed up on digg.com a while ago:

http://rorr.im/digg.com/nintendo/11_...f2cb9d5c99.jpg

regardless, Riot is awesome to be so generous

yummyramen

05-25-2010

my god this is such a great package from the Riot staff.
Robert is one seriously lucky kid, its amazing how a little passion goes such a long way.
I love LoL and I can't wait to see this company keep on growing!

Baishuu

05-25-2010

Note to self:

Bribe little cousin with monies to do the same and give me the epic swag, because I'm legitimately jealous of the awesomeness found therein.

Urwan

05-25-2010

Riot, you´re really awesome company. Till now I loved your product, amazing work with unstopable amount of updates and increasing count of heroes almost every 2-3 weeks. But how you treasure your fans, that´s something really sweet from you ! That kiddo must now be the happiest one, and all thanks to your kindness. Keep your good work :]

Gorchek

05-25-2010

Wait, a fourth grader playing LoL?

No wonder half the playerbase is challenged.

Okay, that came off as a little snotty, and this is a real nice story - but seriously, a fourth grader... wow. Go ride a bike, kid.

neolithe

05-25-2010

I think it drives home the fact that not all players are teen + and that isn't necessarily a bad thing. It is pretty cool someone so young is playing and even mailed you a letter.

Is he in the little league of legends or normal lol btw? XD had to ask.