Time for Some Viewer Mail

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

An0therPl4y3r

05-26-2010

Isn't Lol forbidden to children below 12 ??

Blaine66

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2010

I WILL PAY A YET UNTOLD BUT VERY HIGH AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR A SIGNED VERSION OF SINGED.

Please? Pretty please? I have no idea who made him, but I NEED incredible Singed artwork.

IamGrimm

05-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhadamantys View Post
Wait wait ... This kid is still learning how to write and he's sending his first letter ever to a video game company ? nah guys there's got to be a problem here : 2 choices

1) Even supposing that a kid that young could play a Video game such as lol properly and so enjoy it , then we have a strongly addicted 6 years old boy writting to you! But in that case u guys clearly can't support this ... can u ? i know this company is about making vid games , but come on what sort of no-life would a kid like that become ? there's a minimum age for playing video games, surely it's important for self devellopment not to start too early :-/, so if there is rly a kid behind this, its nothing to rejoice about imo...

2) Doesn't it seem a little weird that a 5-6 years old boy could install this game and grasp the way is works ? Even assuming his parents would let him ? In my opinion, it's not a kid at all who's behind this letter , probably someone who thought it a clever way to get things out of you guys, which worked pretty well didn't it ? Of course, this is no prove... but this story is weird enough that i'd doubt it a lot if i were you. Final observation that leads me to believe i'm right, the way the letter has been made... doesn't it look like it's been made to look messy on purpose at the beginning, and then weirdly the letter is neat ? this is not the hand writting of somebody who's learning how to write, some letters are perfectly neat while some others a screwd on purpose ... well anyway, that's what i think

other than that, i loved the humour u put about handwritting, especially the models for letters

and since i'm on the forums , Great job in general Riot , u revolution the way the industry of video game works, i rly like ur work ( well that news set aside that is )

~

E-Police, gtfo. "You can't support an underage kid playing games" boohoo, go to politics you nasty creational ****hole.

Stalyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-26-2010

This is why Riot never ceases to amaze me.

Keep on being awesome, guys!

Uno Esta

05-26-2010

Dear Riot, I am also a fourth grade student. I am very happy to say that this is my first typed letter on a computer. I would like to tell you that I love League of Legends, and that you all at Riot do an amazing job. Keep up the great work. I would also like to know if I may receive RiotPoints because you are really awesome. Thank you.

al1s0n

05-26-2010

i think they are classmate..,what you think?
http://kotaku.com/5546071/little-girls-writes-a-letter-to-nintendo-gets-a-free-ds

GInTheDemonMan

05-26-2010

Brb I just broke my computer screen in envy...

But seriously, good for the little guy!
I hope he has lots of fun with it!

Robsta

05-26-2010

Hey Robert,
are you willing to vs. me 1v1, Shaco vs. Shaco for that artwork?
Or are you too chicken?

Rhadamantys

05-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drgron View Post
the kids in 4th grade making him atleast 9 or 10 not 6
10 years old and learning how to write ? yeah sure that makes sense except i wrote better when i was 5 years old

GInTheDemonMan

05-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhadamantys View Post
10 years old and learning how to write ? yeah sure that makes sense except i wrote better when i was 5 years old
I'm sure he knows how to write properly, you do relize they don't teach cursive in public schools untill the third or fourth grade now...