Special Skills Anyone?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VeeDahLee

05-25-2010

I would like to get to know all of you people better. Not just the gamer side because even though its a big part of you, I know it does not consume you

Right now I am taking part in Tricking-"...the informal name of a relatively new underground alternative sport movement, combining martial arts, gymnastics, and other activities to create an "aesthetic blend of flips, kicks, and twists."
I am not to good, but I plan on getting a lot better. Only a couple tricks here and there. Check out my old videos LOL :P

Back Flip video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eosi9pxIBl8

Weird move I made. I think its a Front Hand Spring - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Q_y73tCIU

I also like to practice Wing Chun. It is just another type of martial arts that specializes in trapping your opponent and attack in its defense (very short description of it). Bruce Lee also used this and he is one of my biggest idols so that is also one of the reasons that I got into this.

So I hope this is a good enough example of part of what I can do. I'm interested in everyone else's special interests

Viral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2010

special interests or special skills?

my interests include being a romantic at heart and criminal profiling.

my skills include a vast array of knowledge on a wide variety of items.

oh, and my hobbies include being a mythomaniac.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

05-25-2010

I can benchpress polar bears using my teeth.

Sorayai

05-25-2010

I love to write and play videogames ... read mythology, watch anime ... yeah..

iSarge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2010

Ai...

AM A SCIENTIST!