New Free Champions (Week 27)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Capn

05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Arsenal View Post
No week 28 champions? That's all that matters.

• ;D

Spikey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2010

No week 28 champions?

ZOMG SEASON 1 CONFIRMED FOR NEXT WEEK, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

Or maybe just was forgetfulness

Umibozu

05-25-2010

Or maybe Malzahar is free?

Anyways, I have all these champions )-=.

Cirno9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2010

Nice to play some of these champs.

Does this mean that release notes will be posted soon?

Krigare

05-25-2010

God, we really need Malphite free, he's always ignored for some reason :/

Corruptedsun

05-25-2010

This makes me sad i just bought akali and now theres a whole bunch of people taking her from me.

Sinthoranos

05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinsokken View Post
RIOT PLEASE READ lol

OUTLAW CHAMPION

His design would be a retched outlaw, I'm thinking of Charlie from "310 to Yuma" because he looks SICK!. I would like the champion to actually be mounted on a horse, like a brown stallion. Armed with a Revolver and a Winchester Rifle on his back

Chavez, The Merciless Outlaw
pronounced (shh-ah-vez)

An Outlaws Nature - Passive
Chavez loads his revolver with an explosive round every 12 seconds(shows an explosive round buff). this round deals 20/35/50 bonus magic damage and slows target by 15% for 2 seconds on his next attack. (works like shen's ki strike)
* this effect can happen during "Unload Revolver"

Unload Revolver 100/90/80/70/60mana Cooldown 14/13/12/11/10
Chavez Quickly Unloads his revolver at chosen target dealing 45% his attack damage plus 20/25/30/35/40 (+0.2)magic damage 6 times over the next 2 seconds.
*the attack stops before all shots are fired if the targeted unit leaves your maximum attack range*

Stallion Bloodlines 110 mana Cooldown 24 seconds
Chavez gets 12%/14%/16%/18%/20% increased movement speed for the next 8 seconds.
Chavez also pushes units off to the sides 150 units to the left or right of him as he moves over them, the units are then stunned for 0.8 seconds(this effect cannot happen on the same target for another 4 seconds)

Duel 90/95/100/105/110mana Cooldown 21 seconds
Chavez marks a target. This target has 35%/40%/45%/50%/55% reduced attack speed when attacking Chavez. Chavez gets 25%/30%/35%/40%/45% increased attack speed and 7%/9%/11%/13%/15% increased damage while attacking the marked target.
* Effect lasts for 6 seconds(marked unit is also revealed as long as he is still marked)

Sharp-shot -Ultimate- 150 mana Cooldown 75/70/65 seconds 1100 range
Chavez takes out his Winchester and charges for 3/2.5/2 seconds after he choses his target. After Chavez finishes charging he fires his rifle dealing his attack damage plus 150/200/250 (+0.4)magic damage to chosen target. Target is then winded and stunned for 1.5 seconds
*stunning Chavez interrupts charge.
Well, some things at your hero which are a bit stupid / imbalanced:

1: Your hero seems like Gangplank.
2: Your ultimate has to get more casttime (look at the orginal dwarven sniper from DotA, he has got the same ultimate)
3: Unload Revolver should cost more mana with each level, not less mana, the same at your ulti, it should cost something like 100 / 150 / 200.
4: Stallion Bloodlines should A: not able to hit the same unit twice / B: not able to stun units, because otherwise it would be a bit imbalanced.
5: You should also reduce the manacost of your spells because you should know that your hero is going to have 200 - 300 startmana.
6: Duel seems like Wither but also doesn't decrease the movementspeed of the enemy hero. You should remove one of the effects because with -atkspeed / +atkspeed / +damage you've got the best gankingspell ever, also just try to nerf it a way.
7. Your passive seems nice but you'll see that it won't deal any damage at the end (In DotA theres an pirate hero which has got your spell just with his sword called tidebringer, it is his 3. spell and the spell can be leveled up, also that spells deals like 15sec / 25damage / 12sec 40 damage / 8sec 60damage / 5sec 75 damage (every Xsec this spell gets ready and deals the damage + the normal attackdamage as an aoe [ attacks nearby enemy units but also the damaged unit ])

ShadoweD

05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corruptedsun View Post
This makes me sad i just bought akali and now theres a whole bunch of people taking her from me.

yeah ;/ i was like that too btw, it game me a chance to try kassadin and other heros I never tried

now i need more 12k ip for kassadin, singed and maybe malzahar -.-

Marlmos

05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctura42 View Post
There is a rather awesome guide somewhere on dps Kassadin. It's not all bad - and AP Kassadin, believe it or not, suffers from more mana issues than AP Kassadin. In addition, AP Kassadin flat out ignores one ability and half a passive - which is not something a build should do. AP Kassadin has his use: Riftwalk. But that's it. DPS Kassadin is about actually using the rest of his abilities -
LOL
never seen such a dumb answer...

AP Kassadin didnt uses his abilitys? oh... REALLY?
See, Kassadin is my main, and he really kicks ass.
but he only does with AP. his slow, AND his silence both deal great dmg, so they are not only CC they deal GREAT damage aswell.
i tried 2 times dps kassa in practice games... and IT SUCKS.
if you nthink dps kassa is "good" *lol* then you will LOVE the dmg of a kassadin with 350 AP using his full combo...

Threads

Adjudicator

05-25-2010

DPS kassadin is great.

nobody does it right.
AP kassadin is an AP manadumping roflstomp.

great work and all, but there are some very limiting factors.