Riot, not being nice!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ricje

09-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaiusTSR View Post
Riot will still maintain their integrity.
What integrity?

integrity [ɪnˈtɛgrɪtɪ]
n
1. adherence to moral principles; honesty
2. the quality of being unimpaired; soundness
3. unity; wholeness

Who are they honest to? Not us. Themself perhaps, but not us. Stop defending them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volimar View Post
I'm sure they're getting everything ready, beefing up the servers etc. Last minute stuff. Try to be patient.
With the hype they made and showing it at 2 major events you'd think they would've started on it the moment they announced it.
But instead we get server issues (both on NA and EUW. Not sure about EUNE as I never read those forums).

Last minute stuff was last week.. After PAX.

MySpoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acebeans View Post
Enough is enough. We've all seen the posts that say you were targeting a release date for shortly after pax. It's been shortly after Pax for a while now and you have given us no new information.

Loyal paying customers like me would like some information. You've been silent long enough. It probably won't make a bit of difference if you let us know or not, LoL will continue to be wildly popular but the fans would really appreciate some info.

You get into the habit of not letting people that make you successful know what is going on with a product that you intend to sell to them and things could get ugly.

I've held my tongue thus far but I'm getting restless.

Let us know something and soon!
Stop living in your bubble.
Not because you buy RP they're supposed to OWE you anything.
YOU chose to play this game and YOU chose to pay for certain benefits such as skins, champs, etc.
There is NO place in the ToA where it says they are supposed to give you information in advance.

Robotick

09-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volimar View Post
Do you really think it's ready and they're just sitting on it? I'm sure they're getting everything ready, beefing up the servers etc. Last minute stuff. Try to be patient.
Well, they are.... it was ready for Gamescon and PAX.... if it was ready two weeks ago, it should still be ready now.

Acebeans

09-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MySpoon View Post
Stop living in your bubble.
Not because you buy RP they're supposed to OWE you anything.
YOU chose to play this game and YOU chose to pay for certain benefits such as skins, champs, etc.
There is NO place in the ToA where it says they are supposed to give you information in advance.
Yeah, because I was asking Riot to whisper in my ear or something? You should learn to read better.

As I've stated several times, all I want is an update. I'm not asking Riot to release the game before it's ready or anything like that. I would just like an update on how much progress they have made towards a release date.

Yes, customers that choose to pay are the ones that keep this company around so they can release cool stuff like Dominion. There perception/MONEY is more important than people that don't pay.

MySpoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2011

Quote:
Yeah, because I was asking Riot to whisper in my ear or something? You should learn to read better.

As I've stated several times, all I want is an update. I'm not asking Riot to release the game before it's ready or anything like that. I would just like an update on how much progress they have made towards a release date.

Yes, customers that choose to pay are the ones that keep this company around so they can release cool stuff like Dominion. There perception/MONEY is more important than people that don't pay.
They already gave an update, the dominion items overview.

Elzaro

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotick View Post
Well, they are.... it was ready for Gamescon and PAX.... if it was ready two weeks ago, it should still be ready now.
Convention settings didn't have hundreds of thousands of people logging in together to play. The setting for showing off Dominion at a gaming convention is a controlled, small, local server.

Based off all the connectivity issues lately, I'd imagine that's where the bulk of their resources are going at the moment. When the network is stable, hopefully the patch will come with it.

LordJerichoSwain

09-11-2011

Quote:
I support Riot by purchasing Riot points. You should exit the thread if you don't buy Riot points, This thread is dedicated to paying customers only as implied in my original post.

Thanks for your cooperation.
I supported Riot by buying a 600$ laptop to play LoL on because my old PC died and I have a mac that I would use for everything else except a few programs, LoL being one of them. Plus portability on road trips is a awesome.

I believe Riot should be updating us on what is going on with Dominion just because millions of people are excited, curious and anxious to see the release of the new moba mode Dominion.

However, I believe Riot is scared to release specifics just because they have people working on it every hour, so problems may occur that can possibly set it back for a week, or two. But since Riot is a growing, changing company us, summoners, have to see it as this:

Riot doesn't set specific dates for anything released to public; whether it be update information, champion spotlights, patch previews, patch notes, patches, and updates on projects. Projects are things like the new moba mode Dominion, project Shiny, stealth reworks, caster minion reworks, any champions in the rework process. (Olaf is probably in that scenario but Riot isn't going to tell us anything about him until they are ready to)

Also, if you wanna get some of the latest news of Riot, might as well be a twitter fanboy cause you are more likely going to read something on twitter than forum threads about minute details unless its a wall of text by specific members.

Multimancer

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by venascar View Post
OK.. so by your standards you think that dominion should cost money, then?

I purchase Riot points as well.. for added enjoyment to the game, not the game itself.

complaining about when free content is added is contradictory to your original statement.

"I pay good money to play something that I don't have to pay money for, so I should be notified as to when more FREE content is available"
doesn't sound logical to me.
I'm starting to think you're behaving like a tard on purpose.

He never even implied Dominion should cost money (please learn to read), He is just asking for information on Dominion.

xDay

09-11-2011

Regaurdless if someone buys RP or buys a new compter/laptop just for league. Riot claims thier here for thier players, they do what they do for thier players. So if thier here for us Let "us" (as in the community) whats going on whats the progress. Did they fix whatever bug is going on. or A date , maybe what SHORTLY meant to them.

The Cello Pony

09-11-2011

Has ANYONE been into General Discussion?

They said that Dominion's being released alongside Riven.