Riot, not being nice!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acebeans

09-09-2011

Enough is enough. We've all seen the posts that say you were targeting a release date for shortly after pax. It's been shortly after Pax for a while now and you have given us no new information.

Loyal paying customers like me would like some information. You've been silent long enough. It probably won't make a bit of difference if you let us know or not, LoL will continue to be wildly popular but the fans would really appreciate some info.

You get into the habit of not letting people that make you successful know what is going on with a product that you intend to sell to them and things could get ugly.

I've held my tongue thus far but I'm getting restless.

Let us know something and soon!

MillitaryBeetle

09-09-2011

^this and a thousand others. If anything, it should come out with the riven patch, because the wait time for this game mode is too **** high!

CaiusTSR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2011

QQ some more maybe they'll reply to ANOTHER thread asking for information of a release date.

No amount of bawing is going make Dominion be release any faster. Cry all you like Riot will still maintain their integrity. You just have to wait like the rest of us.

Acebeans

09-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaiusTSR View Post
QQ some more maybe they'll reply to ANOTHER thread asking for information of a release date.

No amount of bawing is going make Dominion be release any faster. Cry all you like Riot will still maintain their integrity. You just have to wait like the rest of us.
Has there been any new information released? I haven't seen any.

dryo

09-09-2011

Dude, just tonight I was experiencing server issues, do you think it'sa good idea to put a new game mode in an unstable server ? it will be out in 2 weeks from now

Acebeans

09-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryo View Post
Dude, just tonight I was experiencing server issues, do you think it'sa good idea to put a new game mode in an unstable server ? it will be out in 2 weeks from now
If you would read my post you would see that I'm not asking for them to release the game right now.

I'm simply asking for some information on what's going on. Was there a delay? Was there a problem and it had to be pushed back?

If you are going to respond to someones topic, you should at least respond to the topic. Right, bro?

venascar

09-09-2011

Nice is letting you play. It's free. Enjoy.

Relish the Idea of them adding to the game instead of complaining about them not telling you when.

Acebeans

09-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by venascar View Post
Nice is letting you play. It's free. Enjoy.

Relish the Idea of them adding to the game instead of complaining about them not telling you when.
I support Riot by purchasing Riot points. You should exit the thread if you don't buy Riot points, This thread is dedicated to paying customers only as implied in my original post.

Thanks for your cooperation.

venascar

09-09-2011

OK.. so by your standards you think that dominion should cost money, then?

I purchase Riot points as well.. for added enjoyment to the game, not the game itself.

complaining about when free content is added is contradictory to your original statement.

"I pay good money to play something that I don't have to pay money for, so I should be notified as to when more FREE content is available"
doesn't sound logical to me.

Volimar

09-09-2011

Do you really think it's ready and they're just sitting on it? I'm sure they're getting everything ready, beefing up the servers etc. Last minute stuff. Try to be patient.