Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches - Riven, the Exile

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frozen X Siege

Recruiter

09-09-2011

Her ult is a buff that brings the sword and her to their former glory the sword becomes complete

Altonia

09-09-2011

She looks like a mix of xin zhao and akali. I mean, compare that face to xins...

Shevmo

09-09-2011

Love the concept ... but the art is bothering me.

The pose is awkward and her expression is just ... off. I'll still end up getting this champion eventually, but the splash is really putting me off, which is sad since I was so excited for her.

HyperRidley

09-09-2011

I think the last screenshot is depicting her ult. Her sword looks complete in it, and she appears to be firing a projectile with it, which was mentioned previously as being a part of her Ult.

Though if there's a screen of her ult I wonder why they didn't provide some text to go along with it...

wokiman

09-09-2011

all i can say is wtf..

Odrien

09-09-2011

hey look at her weapon in the first pic then the third im guessin the third pic is her blade at 3 charges or somthin

Route 34

09-09-2011

i dunno, i thought she'd look more badass but she looks kind of, peasantish, like she just crawled out of the ragmarket with a shabby self done haircut

Crusalis

09-09-2011

Awful

****ing awful

Dash, shield, aoe stun, manaless, autoattack steroid

Disgusting Riot. Is it that hard to have any original thoughts at all?

Adamtron

09-09-2011

That drawing is pretty awful. Her head and her body look totally unrelated. Please redraw for um... goodness sake.

Redone! Hooray for goodness!

Chinesewee

09-09-2011

Only thing she needs is bigger boobs.