A New Champion Approaches - Riven, the Exile

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dalza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2011

I hope she's more fun to play than she is to look at...shesh! Looks interesting on paper!

Shiromaki

09-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cire Umbra View Post
Yeah, it still doesn't make sense why they changed it
That one is so much better.
Maybe they put the wrong one up by mistake.
Probaby, because the actual looks horrible... Actually, there , the action showed in the picture actually looks natural. IN the picture Riot showed . She looks like she stand there quiet. but she is going hit the ground.

I think i know why they changed her to the actual position... The champion info box. If you see the "early" image The sword would be behind the box , hidden. IN this one. the sword can be seen. But now the position is really wrong.

For thos who didn't see the alternative I put the link here again

http://i52.tinypic.com/15eip3l.jpg

Anyway didn't someone see the lack of spikes in her leg in the "newer" version?

BearrKun

09-10-2011

shes a great addition to the League

RockitFish

09-10-2011

Quote:
LilDrood
??
Is... Is that a human or a monkey?

Edit* For clarification, I'm not just trying to be rude, but I was hoping for a non-overly-sexualized tomboy warrior... Not... that thing... Can we please get some different art? : <

Edit again* Wow, even in game it just looks... unimpresive... Almost low quality... I'm sure I'll get downvoted because I spoke negatively of anything Riot did but wow I'm dissapointed.
What are you talking about? Riven looks amazing. Period. Then again, you can always buy a skin for her.

Edit: Haters gonna hate but at the end of the day they're gonna buy Riven anyways. Why?
Xypherous champ

Lightness

09-10-2011

I dont like her splash art, his pose looks awkward. Anyway i want her, she rocks.

Cire Umbra

09-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiromaki View Post
Probaby, because the actual looks horrible... Actually, there , the action showed in the picture actually looks natural. IN the picture Riot showed . She looks like she stand there quiet. but she is going hit the ground.

I think i know why they changed her to the actual position... The champion info box. If you see the "early" image The sword would be behind the box , hidden. IN this one. the sword can be seen. But now the position is really wrong.

In the one Riot showed, someone said it looks like she is riding a Harley, and the funny thing is it really does look that way.

iBugy

09-10-2011

OH. MY. GOD. Her final is a mix between Kayle and Garen

Maligance

09-10-2011

Love the sounds of this champion, but not so in love with the artwork for her posted. Here's hoping she has a worthwhile skin....

Shadow the kolle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2011

She is fantastic soooo cool(although her art isnt so cool)! Cool abilities and the first one can be used as 3,she has a stun, dash, shield,her ult gives her AD for 15 sec. and a cool ability to use.And dont forget she has doesnt need anithing to cast her spells(like Garen and Katarina).

Zenzii

09-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiromaki View Post

no no the one you see on in the post is the Fixed one, because clearly they didnt like the look of the broken blade in the original (Link in quote) and they tried to make it look more like her actual broken blade but the artist was sooo rushed that it looks like jack, and also managed to put the very clearly imported blade on BACKWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel sorry for the artist because Clearly Riot rushed this WAY toooo much because they shouldnt have tried to save the Original if they didnt like the way it looked because the fix made it worse.