A New Champion Approaches - Riven, the Exile

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deimos IV

09-10-2011

Dat passive = free sheen.

InsanityPotion

09-10-2011

Quel'Serrar = awesome

JediVash

09-10-2011

Champion seens fun and awsome
In-game and Splash Seens to be done poorly

VLCusp

09-10-2011

I am fairly sure that Riot has multiple artists working on these champs, and as of late the art has ranged from good to down right jaw dropping.....and then there's Riven. Why do this Riot? as a company don't you find it a little inconsistent?
This (to me) is the equivilant of coming to work one day with a 3 piece suite dressed to kill and looking to do bussiness then showing up in a mustard stained shirt, ripped sweat crotch jeans and dirty flip flops the next...and you work in a law firm....on the day of trial.

I have much respect for Riot but tbh on a professional level I have to say this artistic inconsistency tarnishes my view of a. how they conduct their business and b. how half hazzardly they present some of their products (champions). C'mon riot you can do soooooooooooooo much better and Leona is proof

P.S.
her model is pretty lack luster as well almost forgettable and if that's the case you are only going to interest people vie skills alone and that is no way to make a sale don't replicate the original Lux situation =/ . I say this because I love LoL and I have much much respect for Riot as a company.

rest0

09-10-2011

Lemme guess Phreak's Champion Spotlight.

Any boots (Phreak really doesn't care about it)
TRINITY FORCE! (MUST !!)
Last whisper!

(Anything else)

Leone Cavaliere

09-10-2011

All I can say.... is SKIN SKINS SKINTIMIDATION!... Please for the love of BOB SAGET.... make her skins awesome.. namely the art. Oh maybe Ezreal Cosplay ROFL... seriously... she reminds me of a female tomboy version of Ezreal XD... who... uses a magic sword instead of Arrow Guantlet.... NOTE THE GIANT FREAKING GUANTLET ON HER SWORD ARM

Kogashuk0

09-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cire Umbra View Post
Only recent champs with a shield are orianna and skarner, while Skarner's isn't really a shield unless you build him ap.
Actually go back even further other then those two.
Lee sin, Jarvin, Nocturn, Galio, Karma, including Orianna and skarner, thats getting a bit ridiculous way to many *shields* when it can be replaced by something original or hell even a passive is better imo, just quit it with the shields riot

saeval

09-10-2011

always thought garen's ult was a little underpowered, thanks for confirming by making it aoe on the new champ.

Ryan Connor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2011

god, awful champ ¬¬

Ć’ire

09-10-2011

dps or burst champ?