IP rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zymogen007

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2011

On the dominion site, under the gameplay tab, there is a screenshot with all the end game stats. I couldnt help but notice that for a 22 minute game, the player only recieved 25ip... granted it was a defeat but thats even less than what you would get on TT for a similar game length. I hope Riot doesnt make us wait all this time for Dominion and then jip us with ip rewards for playing the map...
Just my 2cents

sheermulez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2011

I agree.

theuberwar

09-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymogen007 View Post
On the dominion site, under the gameplay tab, there is a screenshot with all the end game stats. I couldnt help but notice that for a 22 minute game, the player only recieved 25ip... granted it was a defeat but thats even less than what you would get on TT for a similar game length. I hope Riot doesnt make us wait all this time for Dominion and then jip us with ip rewards for playing the map...
Just my 2cents
Not gonna lie i'd get better rewards playing coop than i would losing at dominion. Would also be like 1000x less effort for it.

Zymogen007

09-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by theuberwar View Post
Not gonna lie i'd get better rewards playing coop than i would losing at dominion. Would also be like 1000x less effort for it.
You would probably get more ip LOSING coop....

theuberwar

09-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymogen007 View Post
You would probably get more ip LOSING coop....
Sub level 30 you would. After level 30 the rewards for coop drop drastically. I saw like a 40 point decrease in what i was winning once i hit 30, although, it could have just been i was winning much faster at that point so it seemed like less but i dont honestly know.

CaiusTSR

09-09-2011

I really would hate to be punished for playing the games. I'm not asking for something outlandish, but reasonable. At least the same gain on a win/lose game on SR.

That and or that person wasn't really helping out because of the new points system.

stellsh

Senior Recruiter

09-09-2011

DUH the game last max 20 mins, again, MAX 20 MINS, how much u want to win for it? -.-

BloodGod22

09-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellsh View Post
DUH the game last max 20 mins, again, MAX 20 MINS, how much u want to win for it? -.-
How about: How much i ****ing diserve?

Why play this map when you can get more just by playing bot games?

MySpoon

09-09-2011

Well think of it this way.
They've been showcasting Dominion, streaming it, and playing it on Gamescon and PAX.
How do they make it so everyone can play without matchmaking with fake accounts.
Oh yeah, PRACTICE GAMES.

Yarr0w

09-09-2011

Yea I hope Riot responds to this. I'd really like more then this amount of ip for a hard fought game