13 creep farm in 10 minutes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LobsterCrazy

09-09-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...t=lobstercrazy

here are some mechanical tips that I think are useful

Soundchaos

09-10-2011

Make sure you know your attack damage and/or farming tool's damage (eg. Annie's Q). Left click the creep that's being focused down by your creeps to get a feel for how quickly their health drops and how much above your damage threshold you need to attack/cast. I recommend practicing in 1v0 custom matches until it feels natural and then jumping into coop to add additional pressure.

If you have a few friends that would like to practice as well, when my wife, sister and brother-in-law started playing, we did 4v0 custom matches. I'd sit at the well and do commentary while each of them took a lane and raced to 100 creep score. After an hour or two, they all went from 20-30 cs in 20 minutes to 100 in 12-15 minutes.

frankied14

09-10-2011

Last hitting is something that takes practice, and knowing your champion that you are playing. It's not exactly easy since your enemies may ne pressuring you, attacking you if you try to last hit, and you should be doing the same to them.

I would suggest watching pros stream, as you can see how they expertly last hit. Also, be aware of your champions abilities to last hit. Some champ's abilities are ok to spam early game for minion kills and can help boost your CS because they do more damage and are more reliable to kill on hit.