13 creep farm in 10 minutes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tarshana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2011

I'm only level 15 myself - I just auto attack until the mobs are half health and then I use an aoe or other ability to finish. If you're melee, try to stay with other melee... ranged loves to snag "our" mobs hehe

Minice

09-09-2011

ad champs have a easier time of last hitting. another option is to jungle...no real competition to those creeps..

TwistWrist

09-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Tongue View Post
Actually it's pretty common to run AD Quints. It's a small bonus in the big picture that won't make a difference if you're not last hitting well in the first place, but it does help every so slightly, especially with last-hitting at your tower in the first few levels.
Who are you running AD runes on for last hitting?

I can understand AD runes for trigger Akali's passive and Jax since he has decent AD scaling but does magic damage...but that isn't for last hitting. Probably a few other champions that I forgot...but I can't think of many champions that use AD quints.

Kawnvicted

09-09-2011

I mostly use Xin Zhao as my character, I "poke" the minions, but at the wrong time. After about 5 minutes of failing, I resort to auto-attacking.

TwistWrist

09-09-2011

Because auto-attacking will result in you poking at the right time?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

09-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistWrist View Post
Who are you running AD runes on for last hitting?

I can understand AD runes for trigger Akali's passive and Jax since he has decent AD scaling but does magic damage...but that isn't for last hitting. Probably a few other champions that I forgot...but I can't think of many champions that use AD quints.
I use AD for my Trundle jungle page, but I'm not very good at jungling so...

Desgami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2011

I'd suggest playing a ranged character with a high damaging autoattack. Something along the lines of Caitlyn makes it really easy to last hit because she has long range (discouraging harass), and she does high damage so you don't have to be too precise with your shots. She's kind of expensive, but if you go buy a PC gamer you can get her for "free" like me.

For Xin Zhao (and other melees) I would suggest trying to just move around a lot. If you feel like you're being zoned, pull back and then go forward again to try to poke for the last hit. Pay attention to how much of the life bar of minions goes down when you attack.

BeaverPhresh

09-09-2011

Instead of running around to not auto attack, try "s" key and then auto attack to last hit then "s" again

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

09-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverFresh View Post
Instead of running around to not auto attack, try "s" key and then auto attack to last hit then "s" again
While both are roughly equivalent for last hitting (i.e. not auto attacking), erratic movement has the side effect of making you harder to predict. This means you can often get in closer to the enemy before unloading your harass (it's not 'okay bob is moving again, time to back off), as well as making you harder to harass effectively.

dobo72

09-09-2011

make sure to last hit.

that means that you wait until your minions damage the enemy minions so low that one of your basic attacks (the right-click) will kill it. it takes awhile to learn how low a minion has to get when you play new champs, but you will get it. practice makes perfect.