Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zilean Time Warpin Foolz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakonis

09-18-2009

_I_ for you, go learn to spell and write a decent guide that aint totally wrong, YOUR GUIDE FAIL BALLS and your name is worser , everyone here except you is right, i played with zilean and time warp only works on his own spells, not freakin summoner spells, and frozen heart isnt great, STOP USING RECOMMENDED ITEMS BY THE GAME, IT FAILS, stop talking like some fucking rapper, you sound retarded, and much like a 7 years old kid

Vangu

Recruiter

09-18-2009

I need to say frozen heart is great if you are playing Zilean as more of a support character then a nuke..true you can do both but frozen heart helps you and your team a lot. And unless I am missing something are all of you actually talking about rewind as in lowering his spell cooldowns? Time warp slows and speeds up people >.>

Drakonis

09-18-2009

well that guy is wrong totally, someone gotta show him a decent guide

Vangu

Recruiter

09-18-2009

Seems you wont agree with my guide if you dislike frozenheart as my whole guide is around you maxing CD reduction but here you go.

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4387

tesseract

Recruiter

09-18-2009

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ithryn

09-18-2009

Quote:
HickstyleZ:
and christ how is any of your names better than mine.. the most retarded dude on this thread is named camilla???? what the fuck kind of dude other than some flaming homo sexual that loves to march in gay pride ralleys would have such a name? I ask you does this man always pick female characters in all the games he plays and also flirts with other male players...... that is some serious repressed gayness right there.

fuck all yall haterz this game rocks! but is boring. WE NEED NEW HEROS!!!!!! so i can make more pro guides for these kids, and while they may deny my guide now i know later on down the road it will be the ONLY way they play.

Oh my god... I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. You have to be a troll. You have to be. Please, PLEASE tell me you're a troll.

Drakonis

09-19-2009

Quote:
Vangu:
Seems you wont agree with my guide if you dislike frozenheart as my whole guide is around you maxing CD reduction but here you go.

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4387

pretty much its a jackpot because you cant really do a full cooldown reduction

i prefer only getting glacial shroud as it spends less gold and does same damn thing as frozen heart

i said that i dont really like it much due to the fact i never had the chance to use it

HickstyleZ

09-19-2009

replies to all the posts that talk shit on my shit but dont even read it first.

i dont use recommended items, frozen heart is not recommended the item u get to make frozen heart is recommended, but its the last recommended item in the row.

i see no where in the recommended items the archemage staff.

item build

AB boots, Archemage, frozen hearts, maja, raylaiscepter, and (a fat cock in ur mouth because you wont get half of those items not to mention half of the kills and saves i get in any said game.)

tactic

get hella kills low lvl when u get 15+ ur even meaner u have way more ab a proper amount of amor and hp from items/runes ur able to kill any class 1v1 (if u cant ur a noob) and when ur in the enemy base you start getting more kills and start getting more aggressive at higher lvls at the same time saving your peoples (if u spam rewind constantly) every 20 seconds or so allowing ur team to never leave the enemy base allowing ur team to win wich if i am not mistaken is the entire underlying reason we all play this game? to win yes? if it were just for fun im sure you all wouldnt be flaming me like a bunch of homo gerbal loving rainbow, ass tattoo having, little girls.

AND GODAMNIT IM NOT A TROLLL!!!!!! ><

but i do rap and ill leave YOU in a fat stack
a burnin mess for talkin shit and smoking stress
my dank so good only available in the hood
stankin up the ride semi high how i ride
back to lab for the full stab at the mad
bomber blunt in his mouth u see him comin
you start runnin u know whats comin
pixelated death oh so fun n wrong
at the same time should i be spending the days
beaten on these nooobs in a purple haze
isnt there better shit to do? cuz eventually illl
have to wreck the whole populace then what?
smoke a blunt? ahh fuck it these kids are ignorant
its plain to see infact easily if you were me...
the state of the worlds societies has rewinded
these youngsters are blinded by the chaotic fray
theres too much to handle too many books to even read
so why bother its a notion that to many today have
and they can only exceed if its ok with the with the popular vote.
so what i do instead is eat the hate with fat smile
cus life is good in that hood where i sit back
smokin on a fat sack endo or stress it dont matter
as long as i got my own mind and am able to rhyme
ill be doin alright ill be doin ok as long as i get to live
and see another day.

Drakonis

09-19-2009

dude you fucking suck balls on making decent guides with your retarded spelling, and yes your trolling learn to make a real guide then come back with good spelling and learning to play with zilean

Lollerman

09-19-2009

Awesome guide!

The only way you could possibly improve this awesome guide is by reading this (http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2803) and doing the things it says!