Zilean Time Warpin Foolz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tesseract

09-16-2009

I think you need to go back to playing DotA.

tesseract

09-16-2009

Also, just tested: time warp does not reduce summoner spell cds. Will confirm shortly.

Regardless this guide is awful and hard to read.

Edit: Wording for time warp says "Reduces all of Chronokeeper's cooldowns by 10 seconds." Chronokeeper =/= Summoner.

Edit2: We "nooblets" don't spam time warp because we enjoy keeping our mana for other, more important things.

Edit3: Everytime I read this thread it gets funnier holy ****.

Asymptote

Associate Engineer

09-16-2009

A little hard to read but I got the gist of it. I've been playing Zilean with mostly an AP build but I think I'll try your mana + CD reduction emphasis next time and see if its more effective. With the AP build, enemies were slowed for almost twice as long and the bombs hit harder, but I had some mana problems and I found myself waiting for my **** to CD. I basically have to choose between being able to cast a lot weaker spells vs cast fewer powerful spells. I'll play around with this moar...I want to get really good with Zilean. He is the awesome.

tesseract

09-16-2009

A combination of mana + AP is best, and going for 40% CD reduction on Zilean (6% from runes + 15% from talents + 25% from frozen heart) is almost necessary for Zilean. Alternatively 2 Fiendish Codex for more AP gets you at the cap.

Yamikun

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikayami View Post
Did you just comment that your own guide is amazing?.....

I lol'ed so hard at that. I actually had to scroll up two times to believe it was true but omg... Maybe i'll make a yamikun thread and talk with myself all other posts will be deleted instantly! :P

HickstyleZ

09-17-2009

lol at homie saying he needs mana for more important **** whats more important than staying alive.... hahahahaha cmon pro zileans whats good u know u spam time warp when ever u can i have saved my main tank at enemys base with ult then SPAMMED time warp about 5-6 times got my ult back in less than 20 second saved him again and finished game, and especially when u just res if your ult is down. (for simple minded folk when you res your at base that means you have unlimited mana so you spam time warp and if you use the tear of goddesss you also spam as many spells quickly to get more mana.)

and ya i started playing zilean alll AB with 15% reduction runes it was fun but die easily.

when i switch my runes to armor/healthregen/pen/cooldownreduction(10% btw because i like to have my **** max CD at lvl 10-13 already its way nicer and trust me the extra .5 seconds is whack to wait till ur 18 u can do way more damage lower lvl with the max cd reduction.)

and went with more armor aka frozen heart and archmagestaff first hand ur not really looosing that much ab and by the time your 1round lvl 15 ish

you have AB boots frozen heart archmage and on ur way to majaj or the ring plus some good placed elixers ur rocking out with 200+ not bad for bomb prolly around 310+ ab since it scales nicely and ur spamming them every three seconds with basically unlimited mana.....

SAMurai88

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by HickstyleZ View Post
lol at homie saying he needs mana for more important **** whats more important than staying alive.... hahahahaha cmon pro zileans whats good u know u spam time warp when ever u can i have saved my main tank at enemys base with ult then SPAMMED time warp about 5-6 times got my ult back in less than 20 second saved him again and finished game, and especially when u just res if your ult is down. (for simple minded folk when you res your at base that means you have unlimited mana so you spam time warp and if you use the tear of goddesss you also spam as many spells quickly to get more mana.)

and ya i started playing zilean alll AB with 15% reduction runes it was fun but die easily.

when i switch my runes to armor/healthregen/pen/cooldownreduction(10% btw because i like to have my **** max CD at lvl 10-13 already its way nicer and trust me the extra .5 seconds is whack to wait till ur 18 u can do way more damage lower lvl with the max cd reduction.)

and went with more armor aka frozen heart and archmagestaff first hand ur not really looosing that much ab and by the time your 1round lvl 15 ish

you have AB boots frozen heart archmage and on ur way to majaj or the ring plus some good placed elixers ur rocking out with 200+ not bad for bomb prolly around 310+ ab since it scales nicely and ur spamming them every three seconds with basically unlimited mana.....

You have to be a troll. Your name is "HickstyleZ" and you write like you have a 4th grade reading level...just like a real hick redkneck.

Seriously, wtf

IcyPenguin

09-18-2009

Ok, as a person who use zilean frequently, I assure u that time warp does NOT decrease the cooldowns on summoner skills

HickstyleZ

09-18-2009

HAAAAATERRRRRRRRZ.

mang
i aint a troll im just a ****ing human being is this the ******* rants and rave section the flaming section **** no u ****tard this is the guide section do your self a big favor quit playing video games and get an education and god help us possibly a girlfriend.

only an ignorant goyam such as your self could qualify as a redneck.

HickstyleZ

09-18-2009

and christ how is any of your names better than mine.. the most retarded dude on this thread is named camilla???? what the **** kind of dude other than some flaming **** sexual that loves to march in gay pride ralleys would have such a name? I ask you does this man always pick female characters in all the games he plays and also flirts with other male players...... that is some serious repressed gayness right there.

**** all yall haterz this game rocks! but is boring. WE NEED NEW HEROS!!!!!! so i can make more pro guides for these kids, and while they may deny my guide now i know later on down the road it will be the ONLY way they play.