Zilean Time Warpin Foolz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HickstyleZ

09-16-2009

NOTE: TIMEWARP ALSO LOWERS CD ON SUMMONER ABILITIES!!!!!

masteries 9 1 20 use the talent tree bug and put 1 point into imp healing.

runes i roll 10% cd reduction at 18 +7 armor from marks fill up all yellow seals with +health regen and fill all glyphs for pen to get 3.3 spell pen

my build wait at base for 5 extra gold in begining of match
get ur self a cloth armor and one of the items to make a mana manipulator.

get bomb first
usualy get to tower and possible first blood even with waiting for 5 extra gold in the begining

stay out and fight for a while. if you die early and have enough for boots get them and return.
if you do well when u return to base next you should be able to get that item that gives you armor and 20% cd reduction, and or the tear of the goddess (every spell cast increases ur max mana permanently max+750) so i always get those first and then i get spell power boots, sometimes i get boots earlier it just depends on the game. once you have those two item upgrade those items the archmage rod it gives 2% of ur MAX mana as AB and is good for my build u end up with alot of ****ing mana over 3k wich is imparative for ur play style cus u can blow 1k mana very quickly and then get the other item it looks like a white crystal and it gives 110armor and 25+reduced cds and makes enemys attacks 25% slowers then get ur self AB items some good ones are rylais cepter or the item that allows +25% more ability power. i usually go with rylais the 25% more AB ring, the item that gives u 140AB +10 for each hero kill, and the sceptor that lowers theere magic resist.

game play type/style
basically lure them into your territory throw bombs slow them.

1v1 very easy to take out most melee if you have enough mana.

you first run up cast time warp aka slow spell then time bomb then cast rewind lowers your cd for both slow and time bomb.

so the items and rune spec i gave you earlier will allow you to cast your bombs with rewind at max lvl 5 every 3.2ish seconds

so you just spam bomb slow on the enemy keep them 100% slowed the whole time while u spam bombs and kite.

(NOTE: some players and classes take more skill to kite EG. fiddlesticks you must speed your self bomb him slow him bomb him speed ur self slow him. instead of simply slowing your target you have to run out of range of his drain life spell)

behind enemy line killer: zilean is awsome at this so always keep an eye on the map you can run somewere really fast and throw those final few bombs behind enemy towers for the kill on that pesky guy that has been on a streak.

Good supporting role: say your buddies are up the map chasing an enemy and you wouldnt be able to catch them well **** throw a bomb on homeboy with aspeed boost then rewind and speed ur self and u should catch up with the slowed enemy soon enough given your partner was able to slow them.

Life saving potential!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
this is truly amazing his ult skill allows you too save somone if they were about to die. and what makes this even mroe rediculous with proper spec and items you can cast this life saving full heal ability at a max speed if need of around 15 seconds at lvl 15+. so if your in a beastly battle and your friends know of your abilities this is extremly amazingly awsome.

2+v1 killer:
when played with correct skill i find my self pulling off 2 kills in a 3v1 and still surviving sometimes. the key to that is good kiting and always helpful lower enemy life im not saying almost dead if there whole team is almost dead and u run in at a good time blazing theres a good chance there allgoing down and im not dieing but im talking about maybe its 3v1 and 2 are damaged slightly and 1 is like half life this is when zilean comes into play he rushes in throws off two bombs immeadtly slows and kites and by the time you slow one your 3rd bomb is ready throw in some auto attacks then ur 4th bomb and slow maybe a speed on ur self then ur gettin low cast ur ult onr ur self get as many bombs off s posssible and a slow before they killing blow you and u go invuln because it takes 4 seconds for u to come back and if ther low they might realise they need to dip so you slow them before hand and they cant dip. then u come out of invuln and ur full heal or 3/4 heal and ur cds are back start rinse and repeat throw more bombs the key is teh bombs do aoe damage so it makes it possible when ur throwing bombs for 600-900 each at 3 second intervals it starts to get pretty nasty for the enemy.

well thats about it i know it sucks balls when i name items but everything else is about everything i can think to mentionm about playing him how i do.

HickstyleZ

09-16-2009

Man your guide is amazing bro!!!!

lukkas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by HickstyleZ View Post
the key to that is good kiting and always helpful lower enemy life im not saying almost dead if there whole team is almost dead and u run in at a good time blazing theres a good chance there allgoing down and im not dieing but im talking about maybe its 3v1 and 2 are damaged slightly and 1 is like half life this is when zilean comes into play he rushes in throws off two bombs immeadtly slows and kites and by the time you slow one your 3rd bomb is ready throw in some auto attacks then ur 4th bomb and slow maybe a speed on ur self then ur gettin low cast ur ult onr ur self get as many bombs off s posssible and a slow before they killing blow you and u go invuln because it takes 4 seconds for u to come back and if ther low they might realise they need to dip so you slow them before hand and they cant dip.
Run-on sentence + no capitalization + no punctuation = WTF are you saying?

Periods and commas make complex ideas easy to understand.

Lovecore

09-16-2009

that paragraph hurt my head

tesseract

09-16-2009

Time warp doesn't lower summoner CDs.

Also your guide implies dying early and using a bugged mastery tree system? Hahahaha

Drvanilla

09-16-2009

:[ While your guide could potentially be the best on this site, I'll never be able to decipher your grasp of the English language. I got to the first paragraph before the headache kicked in.

Regardless, I find Zilean is a pretty easy character to play (I assume that's who the guide is for). Usually when I play right I get some pretty decent kills and assists, and only die if the entire enemy team went out of their way to get exhaust for a summoning ability (well, that and if my entire team doesn't abandon me when the enemy decides it's time to gank the hovering pedo... pansies.)

tesseract

09-16-2009

Zilean played well is not very easy to play, but very fun. Regardless this guys guide isn't that great, coming from a guy who plays 90% of his games with Zilean and normally does pretty well.

Hikayami

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by HickstyleZ View Post
Man your guide is amazing bro!!!!
Did you just comment that your own guide is amazing?.....

HickstyleZ

09-16-2009

lol hells yah i did and my guide is the greatest. but keep thinking it sucks hehe thanks for all the valuable input. i have played 50% of my most recent games as zilean

HickstyleZ

09-16-2009

aaahh and it does lower summon cds. i dont know if any of yall nooblets spam your time warp at all times when your ult is down or not... but i do and i sat there and spammed it noticing my healing cd kept getting slightly shorter with each cast.