[Guide] Soraka with a Shot of Southern Comfort

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benadryl Jackson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2010

Howdy y'all, they call me Benadryl Jackson 'cause I'm one mean antihistamine. Most of you know me as the guy who plays nothing but Twisted Fate and drinks nothing but Southern Comfort, but that just ain't true. I play other champions sometimes, and I also drink beer.

Anyway, I'm here to tell you how I play that sublime, scintillating star child. That salubrious, sagacious sprite. I'm talkin' 'bout dat girl Soraka. Benadryl Jackson ain't a furry, but ****, just check out this art by some chinese guy:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...7&d=1272640960

Holy ****, if given the chance, Benadryl Jackson would **** her ****, **** *** ****, and **** his **** all over her horn. Then I'd **** ******** her **** on **** **** horn **** *** ****.

Oh yeah, and I play Medic in Team Fortress 2 a lot. Benadryl Jackson loves him some healin'.

I'd rather not format this thing for the forums, so just check out the guide here:

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...hern%20Comfort

Dangerrr

05-25-2010

Aaaaaaaaaaand...my day is complete.

zebano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2010

Guide summary:
Build a locket, kick some ass.

wildfire393

05-25-2010

Have you tried Archangel's after Locket? Since you're going to be spamming skills left and right, Tear gives you the mana to keep going all day, which is especially useful given that level 3 wish has the highest single mana cost in the game. And then upgrading to Archangel's easily gives over 100 AP, effectively giving you two levels of your Astral and one level of your Heal.

Benadryl Jackson

05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBhorsenn View Post
Guide is ok, just a little brief. You appear to have tried harder with your TF guide.
There are so many ways to build TF depending on the situation, so naturally his guide is longer.

Benadryl Jackson

05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire393 View Post
Have you tried Archangel's after Locket? Since you're going to be spamming skills left and right, Tear gives you the mana to keep going all day, which is especially useful given that level 3 wish has the highest single mana cost in the game. And then upgrading to Archangel's easily gives over 100 AP, effectively giving you two levels of your Astral and one level of your Heal.

Holy **** that sounds awesome. Gonna try this out tonight.

Benadryl Jackson

05-25-2010

Quote:
Will read the guide but i wonder when you'll grow up and speak normally?

When I stop drinking Southern Comfort (never).

Xanthyr

05-26-2010

Baby baby baby, can't we all get a long and have a bit of both? Nothin' like a whiskey and whiskey and coke.

Of course the coke is just for the color.

Tashim

05-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire393 View Post
The archangel's isn't a bad item for her, but the mana isn't really necessary on Soraka. I've never found mana to be a limiting factor with her. If the other team has a veigar, then I can easily go without the archangel's and I've never really noticed a difference in gameplay with a smaller mana pool.

Benadryl Jackson

05-26-2010

Quote:
I'm gonna annoy you now.

Jack Daniels > Southern Comfort

I may be a boisterous drunkard, but a comment like that ain't gonna annoy me. Have you paid no attention to my guides? Benny Jack knows that what's right for him ain't always right for everyone else. I write my guides the way to I do to give people inspiration to find their own path.

Enjoy yo Jack Daniels boy, and I'll be content with my SoCo. It don't matter as long as you get drunk.