Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best foods you've ever eaten

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drvanilla

09-16-2009

So, while perusing the food isle one day I came upon a gigantic box of potato salad, with turkey and mayo right next to it, AND SUDDENLY, THE LIGHT BULB FLICKERED TO LIFE. I bought all 3 ingredients, along with a huge loaf of wheat bread and went home to make the most godlike sandwich I've ever eaten. It was a gigantic effort keeping the potato salad in the huge sandwich (in a way it was like eating a pulled pork sandwich, except much more messy. I can only imagine it with a vinaigrette dipping sauce or something.

mermin

09-16-2009

LOL sandwich...come on are u kidding me? dont tell me ur next gonna eat a godlike fried chicken

09-16-2009

Im not that epicure like you, so my "best food" is a simple patato with a chicken egg and cutlets, fried on chicken fat.

Drvanilla

09-16-2009

What are you?! TOO GOOD FOR AN AWESOME SANDWICH, SIR? Pssh, next thing I know you'll be making fun of some dude lovin' steak or something! I have a sneaking suspicion that someone in this thread isn't American!

mermin

09-16-2009

haha ur right on!

ddaimyo

09-16-2009

Never eaten it but... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbTO0GlONU

Drvanilla

09-16-2009

Quote:
ddaimyo:
Never eaten it but... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbTO0GlONU

My god.... this calls for a trip to Texas...

09-16-2009

Best food huh? Once went to a sandwich shop. Had the cook put in everything he had available except for olives. I hate olives. He spent around 10 minutes trying to put the thing in the toaster and I.... well I spent 5 hours after eating the thing trying to digest it but it was worth it! Definately worth it :P

09-16-2009

Montgomery Pizza + Subs in Montgomery, Vermont. Anything you order there will be amazing, guaranteed. I don't just mean amazing like "hey ya that place is pretty good" I mean like...this place serves the most godlike food I have ever had EVER. It is decades above anything else...their baked good are fucking insanely good, everything is made perfectly...breakfast sandwiches OMG SO GOOD...

Their allstar is The Vermonter, a pizza made with "white sauce(secret ingredient? its not red sauce and they wont say what it really is) 4 cheeses, maple syrup, sausage, and apple slices, all on the best pizza crust I have ever had.

OMGZ. For you canucks, its right on the border of Canada

Drvanilla

09-16-2009

Eddy! Your post about the Vermonter is why I started this thread. That sounded so freaking awesome... jeeze >_>