Best foods you've ever eaten

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drvanilla

09-16-2009

So, while perusing the food isle one day I came upon a gigantic box of potato salad, with turkey and mayo right next to it, AND SUDDENLY, THE LIGHT BULB FLICKERED TO LIFE. I bought all 3 ingredients, along with a huge loaf of wheat bread and went home to make the most godlike sandwich I've ever eaten. It was a gigantic effort keeping the potato salad in the huge sandwich (in a way it was like eating a pulled pork sandwich, except much more messy. I can only imagine it with a vinaigrette dipping sauce or something.

mermin

09-16-2009

LOL sandwich...come on are u kidding me? dont tell me ur next gonna eat a godlike fried chicken

MyNeighbourTrololo

09-16-2009

Im not that epicure like you, so my "best food" is a simple patato with a chicken egg and cutlets, fried on chicken fat.

Drvanilla

09-16-2009

What are you?! TOO GOOD FOR AN AWESOME SANDWICH, SIR? Pssh, next thing I know you'll be making fun of some dude lovin' steak or something! I have a sneaking suspicion that someone in this thread isn't American!

mermin

09-16-2009

haha ur right on!

ddaimyo

09-16-2009

Never eaten it but... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbTO0GlONU

Drvanilla

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddaimyo View Post
My god.... this calls for a trip to Texas...

Yamikun

09-16-2009

Best food huh? Once went to a sandwich shop. Had the cook put in everything he had available except for olives. I hate olives. He spent around 10 minutes trying to put the thing in the toaster and I.... well I spent 5 hours after eating the thing trying to digest it but it was worth it! Definately worth it :P

eddysamson

09-16-2009

Montgomery Pizza + Subs in Montgomery, Vermont. Anything you order there will be amazing, guaranteed. I don't just mean amazing like "hey ya that place is pretty good" I mean like...this place serves the most godlike food I have ever had EVER. It is decades above anything else...their baked good are ****ing insanely good, everything is made perfectly...breakfast sandwiches OMG SO GOOD...

Their allstar is The Vermonter, a pizza made with "white sauce(secret ingredient? its not red sauce and they wont say what it really is) 4 cheeses, maple syrup, sausage, and apple slices, all on the best pizza crust I have ever had.

OMGZ. For you canucks, its right on the border of Canada

Drvanilla

09-16-2009

Eddy! Your post about the Vermonter is why I started this thread. That sounded so freaking awesome... jeeze >_>