Petition : In Game Voice Chat.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anbesol

09-17-2011

Signed.. Voice chat is mandatory for any team based game on the net.. It would totally change the way Solo Q is. At least there would be better communication between teammates and there would be surprisingly less rage than people think.(Most rage is directed at the lack of MIA calls)

Serra Breksta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

I like it. My friends and I use Skype, but it creates complications. Mainly when it sporadically opens and minimizes my game, causing it to crash. (I'm still trying to fix it)

Rixatrix

09-17-2011

/signed...

Love the idea, don't understand why LoL didn't already have it.

SuddenlyTurtles

09-22-2011

I would like to see this in game. Dislike having to run skype have another person call me during a team fight and game minimizes or crashes. While running game windowed no border fixes this in game voice chat is ideal.

Trypsinogen

09-23-2011

Holy **** yes they need voice chat. Obviously, with this community and the way this game causes soo much rage, we would also need a quick-access mute button to go along with it.

Adekate

09-25-2011

i highly agree. i think this game would be a lot better if it had in-game voice chat like other games; it should come with an option to mute somebody in case of being annoying or just turn off voice if u want it or not.
it'd make the games much more challenging because of the voice. i say this because voice would have better or quicker reactions than typing, you don't have to stop and lose focus, and just in general it makes life easier. Also because of the fact that i have some friends that i've met online and been wanting to voice chat, but its too much trouble to make them join a vent, call up on skype and other ways of communicating.
i'd like to add that it'd be good for people that just go without a party then end up with other voice chatters and start a community together, or just for that one time use

(yes sorry i write long messages)

Boricuajj

09-25-2011

I as well use skype with friends... In game voice chat would make it so much easier. I have the same problems as silvertwinn...

MrSlipperHat

09-25-2011

My friends and I use Mumble. It has no impact on fps, or your ping. So I say no to in game voice.

GuerrillaMagic

09-25-2011

If i want to hear your voice it will be on skype, because i want to hear it not because i have to. I have played more hon that league and I hate hearing people nerd rage on in-game voice..

phsidler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Pros:
1. easier to coordinate ganks/captures/tower kills/etc.
2. easier than typing
3. allows for more communication between teammates
4. muting/reporting would temporarily solve the cons

Cons:
1. allows for verbal abuse