Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Intentionally Feeding" The new "bad player" option

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfhyrr

09-08-2011

Basically the title. Bad reporters report players for intentional feed, when they are just bad.

When will the community learn to premade if they cant bear the solo q? or maybe learn to SUCK IT UP in solo q.

LadyLothiriel

09-08-2011

It's your job as a tribunal voter to sort these things out. Pardon, if it wasn't feeding.

LargeSnorlax

09-08-2011

I don't get the point of this thread. All the "intentional feeding" reports I see are 0/29/0 or 1/15/1 or things like that. Even a blind lamb can wander into 15 fights and get more than a kill and assist, so if you have under that, well..

If you don't see that, click the pardon button?

GC Nate

09-08-2011

Quote:
LadyLothiriel:
It's your job as a tribunal voter to sort these things out. Pardon, if it wasn't feeding.

this.

AraMoOse

09-08-2011

Quote:
XxDarKWolFxX:

When will the community learn to premade if they cant bear the solo q?

I might suggest the likelihood that these people are so difficult they can't find people who want to premade with them.

Wolfhyrr

09-09-2011

well on my defense i do pardon them of course.

now im talking to that false reporter that will never read this:
You know he is bad...still you report him for that? You were born good? Does he not have the right to learn to be good? Bah why do i bother...

Runix

09-09-2011

Quote:
LadyLothiriel:

+1

You can almost always tell, just by the chat, and if not, by the various stats. If a player is spamming "LOLOLOLOLOL" in chat while racking up 20 deaths and no assists, it's an intentional feeder. If the player is playing Soraka and is 15 deaths but has 20 assists, he's at least trying, even if he's not doing so well. That's what the Tribunal voters are for, to tell the difference, and in nearly all cases, you can easily tell the difference.

Sound Theory

09-09-2011

Quote:
XxDarKWolFxX:
well on my defense i do pardon them of course.

now im talking to that false reporter that will never read this:
You know he is bad...still you report him for that? You were born good? Does he not have the right to learn to be good? Bah why do i bother...

I see you have played at least 1600 normal games, I don't know how many ranked in top of that.

A player with that amount of games going more than 10 deaths every.single.game clearly isn't able to play the game and should quit it. Getting reported and subsequently banned should push him in that direction. I'll make it even clearer for you: you are terrible.

I do report terribads for intentional feeding when it's ranked games. I played about a 1000 normal games (splitted in 2 accs) just to be ready for ranked, and then i get this fresh lvl30 idiot making me lose 45 elo. I even made a thread with some good feedback on my case:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1157112

It's just not fair that I can't have the slightest chance to win because I got 4 fresh lvl30's feeding all game.

And I punish every single case with terrible scores.

Bekkal

09-09-2011

Quote:
Sound Theory:
I see you have played at least 1600 normal games, I don't know how many ranked in top of that.

A player with that amount of games going more than 10 deaths every.single.game clearly isn't able to play the game and should quit it. Getting reported and subsequently banned should push him in that direction. I'll make it even clearer for you: you are terrible.

I do report terribads for intentional feeding when it's ranked games. I played about a 1000 normal games (splitted in 2 accs) just to be ready for ranked, and then i get this fresh lvl30 idiot making me lose 45 elo. I even made a thread with some good feedback on my case:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1157112

It's just not fair that I can't have the slightest chance to win because I got 4 fresh lvl30's feeding all game.

And I punish every single case with terrible scores.

I love how you also have a post in here raging about how you don't deserve your ban.

You seriously are making my day today.

Sound Theory

09-09-2011

My ban expired 3 days ago. I learned my lesson the hard way, and I'm posting because I honestly don't agree with the system as it is right now. You can't "badmouth" at your feeders. You can't report them for making you lose. You can't even spam advice -like, say MIA MIA MIA PLZ GO BACK YOU'LL DIE AGAIN oh you just did- because it's punishable. You can't do anything except embrace imminent failure. Oh yeah, you can dodge queue in ranked if you see Heal/Clarity Twitch, it will only cost you a leave and Elo Loss. Amazing, right?