Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does AD alistar carry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mambazo

09-12-2011

use reep's build.... it's alistar's optimal build

Synhyborex

09-13-2011

i've tested ad ali in bot games...it's hilarious. my friend and i were doing 2v5 bots as galio and ali...we failed trying to win in our traditional roles, but with ad ali and ap galio, it was over quick.

the best thing about ad ali is the fail animation! since he's not meant for ad/dps, his animations at those high attack speeds is so much fail lol

XTreeX

09-13-2011

yesh! reeps build is currently apart from tank alistar the only other way to build him effectively.

boots
SV (if they got at least 2 AP if not skip this item)
trinity force
Frozen heart
Phantom dancer (apparently...i dont know why)
A defense item or another phantom dancer. (again not sure about dat phantom dancer hahah)

btw ive decided to get golden alistar thanks everyone

Juyen

09-13-2011

If you get fed/farm/ are against bads, any champ can carry (even if they are going troll builds like AD veigar). That said, Ali is much better as AP. Very strong and tanky with items like rod of ages, abyssal scepter, rylai's and so on.

Also Golden ali, or easter bunny teemo (such a cutie <3)