Boycott RP till we get the mac client back.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OffsetUprising

09-10-2011

/sign

Nafez

09-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizagotowned View Post
I support, but I really doubt Riot would care about us.
The more the thread grows, they will have to start.

Racecar0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUMMON ERROR View Post
so disappointed..... was a good game....
Agreed. I think it's been a good twist on a familiar game. Unfortunately, I find that Riot has made some decisions for me by cancelling the Mac client. While I've already installed it on a Boot Camp partition, the friend that I play with is unable to do so. This game is full of too many intolerant trolls to make playing solo really worthwhile and enjoyable, so I'll likely be not just boycotting RP but asking for the money I've spent back. I never could get a vast majority of my MOBA friends off of DotA anyway. I'll probably have more success with DOTA2 than I will with LoL. Still, it's a shame, because this was a good game.

/signed

Nightsurvive101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-12-2011

Bought a pc to play.

800$ that riot wont get.

Ill probly wont spend anymore and move to another company that has a better idea on how to do business.

Mostly talking about d3 n blizzard

/sign

Hierophany

09-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediwir View Post
maybe we are a small percentage of LoL players, but we are a large percentage of the gaming market. would be funny to be able to see HoN's percentage of players per OS.
especially before and after september 6th!

Levensboom

09-12-2011

If I can't play the game, then they don't get my money. So I agree to this by default.

Dyarnar

09-12-2011

I use the the temporary solution until it wont work anymore. Then I will switch to bootcamp. I wanted to buy raven and magus with rp. I won't do this now. Riot will miss about 80 $ per month from me.

Sesquiplicate

09-19-2011

I'm using the temporary fix for now, but don't have enough faith in Riot to get RP w/o it closing. I'll wait and see, but until then, they won't be making a profit from me until we get some responses and help we can count on.

ExiledZer0

09-19-2011

I am both a pc and mac user. I am appalled by riot shutting down the mac client because i always brought my mac book to lan parties because i couldnt bring my desktop (which is a pc). Now i cant go to lan parties anymore because it would be pointless to just go and watch. Im seriously pissed off. Its also the fact that i know most of you mac only users have spent time and money leveling to lvl 30 and getting awesome skins and champions. It is not fair that riot should prioritize the easy client over making the game fun for everyone. Essentially riot issued an ultimatum for mac users...1 get a refund on your purchases and lose all your time spent on this game or 2 keep all your stuff and lose time and hundreds of dollars. Riot can go **** themselves for this and all u mac users can consider me on your side.

Ultimate Ninja X

09-19-2011

Count me in. I still play by having a window's runner on my mac but just recently right before the mac shut down, I bought some RP. By the time I got on, I had seen that the mac client had been shut down. I was very disappointed and now, not only has Riot taken a great game from me, but its one of the only was I can connect with my 20 year old brother. I hope you go f**k yourself Riot.