Teemo Item Arguement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

analbrick

09-10-2011

Just try this out:

17% crit runes
9/21/0 masteries

Boots + 3 pots
RUSH gunblade
Wits End
Malady/finish boots
Zeal>Phantom Dancer
Situational item.....

This does great damage especially with a 2.1AS and the procs off malady and wits. You have pretty good survivability from the vamp and lifesteal. You also have a 300 hp 'nuke' from hextech. I've been rolling faces with such a simple build, and especially mid game when that 300 hp nuke devastates other champs.

You won;t be the carry most likely, but you you will be solid, especially if you know how to set up shrooms.

RiseTheFall

09-10-2011

My pro build:

Teemo:

9/21/0

Build Wriggles lantern(lets you jungle buffs easily if no jungle which i play regular games so there never is a jungler).

Then Wits End, then Malady. After that its situational. That build = 20/2/0 for me everytime.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2011

really? how can you get so many kills just from malady and wits end AS? surely you must throw in a madreds somewhere in there..........and thats just completly as.........what is your complete build?

analbrick

09-11-2011

That's my build. I might throw another damage item in, but usually put some kind of armor in there.

You wind up with base damage of 153 and 100 AP.

After crits and the procs from the items, you do significant, sustainable damage. Between your poison and the 240ish crits plus the procs, it melts hp very quickly, especially when you are talking about 5-600 dps.

Just try it. If you hate it, then improve it. But that build is quick, it's efficient, and perfect for the hit and run style I try to play.

Lazdaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2011

I useually start with the little razor thing, then grab a malady then a phage or giant belt depending on situation, then i finish my razor and then my frozen hammer.

FireGrass

09-11-2011

The 2 build I usually use on teemo, are either:

Doran's Blade > Wriggle's Lantern > Malady > Wit's End > Ice Mallet > Defensive item

or if I am playing more of a carry role

Doran's Blade > Malady > Madred's Bloodrazor > Banshee's Veil > Hextech Gunblade > Defensive item

Both work quite well for me.

TheWhite2086

09-11-2011

My build tends to be Doran's Blade > Boots (mercury or zerkers depending to team) > small Mardeds > Malady > Phage/Big Madreds (depending on cash) > the other one > Frozen Mallet > Situational item (I've been finishing off with Stark's lately)

XTreeX

09-12-2011

may i ask why people get GB on teemo>? its so pricey....