Teemo Item Arguement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2011

so first up just dicuss your opinion on the item and why you would choose each one on a AS/on hit teemo.
lets start.

Malady vs Wits End

BLackcleaver vs GA

Infinity edge vs Bloodthirster

this is it for no but i may add more.

oh and btw what summoners? flash exhaust or flash ignite?

thanks guys :3

Brian Peppers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2011

I like to start with a malady, then get atkspeed boots or merc treads, then get my madreds blood-razor then frozen hammer. In the end its situational, i usually get a GA because i get focused down hard.
Summoners flash and exhaust. Poison already acts as a weak ignite and exhaust will help you when going 1v1 against a AD champ.

XTreeX

09-07-2011

thats what i do but people have been suggesting i use wits end instead of malady
i dont know why they say that so i asked opinion from the community

Brian Peppers

09-07-2011

I think malady would do more dps in the end. With high attack speed will also help out your team by lowering the enemies magic resist.

killerb0y

Recruiter

09-07-2011

Malady is more or an early game item - 24 MR shred at (hopefully) level 6 is quite a bit (since most champions only start with 30).

On the other hand, Wit's end is more mid game, and the defensive stats are nice too.

Starting with Malady is great IMO, and then getting an MBR or Wit's after works quite well since they have decreased MR.

Kyrim

09-07-2011

maladys better is because you want that magic resist to be shred so your MBR actually do some nice damage because its a magic-based onhit effect

XTreeX

09-08-2011

i go malady , MBR then i usually get frozen mallet. after that i dont know whether to get black cleaver, bloodthirster, infinity edge oo GA. i always get frozen mallet but deciding between black cleaver, IE and BT is quite difficult hence this thread.,.....

killerb0y

Recruiter

09-08-2011

I think it's situational. After your 3 core items, do you find yourself dying a lot? If you are, (esp if you're dying to physical damage), get guardian. Are you staying alive, but getting low? BT is good for the lifesteal.

If you're trying to decide between BC, IE or BT, I'd choose BT because Teemo has short range and the lifesteal will help him stay alive. The other two are fine, it's just a matter of preference.

acosn

09-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTreeX View Post
so first up just dicuss your opinion on the item and why you would choose each one on a AS/on hit teemo.
lets start.

Malady vs Wits End
Malady is a core item for any teemo build. It improves every aspect of his character. Wit's End is a fringe item that should only be considered if you're still having trouble with AP characters after you bought a BV.

Quote:
BLackcleaver vs GA
Not a comparison. Shouldn't really be buying either anyways.

Quote:
Infinity edge vs Bloodthirster
Not a comparison. May as well be playing a pure AD carry if you're even deciding between these two items.

Quote:
oh and btw what summoners? flash exhaust or flash ignite?
thanks guys :3
Flash + Ghost is the default build.

Take flash and teleport if you have no faith in your team.

Take flash and exhaust if you have multiple AD carries to deal with- if it's just one CDR will be enough to make Blinding Dart work.

Your core item build for Teemo should always be boots, Malady, Madred's Blood Razor. Your last three items are generally just a toss up, but if you're not sure...

Nashtor's Tooth- buy this for support. Remember that whole thing about AD carries? If you're build properly runes, masteries, and this is all you need to max out CDR. Suddenly you have the CDR to be literally just ****ting mushrooms everywhere. **** what people say about this being a noob trap, its perfect for teemo.

Guinsoo's- Teemo is an auto attacker. Each attack with this boosts your AP and your attack speed. This is pretty much niche for teemo, but Malady and MBR are simply better damage opportunity.

Banshee's Veil- This is pretty basic- buy it if you're having trouble with specific abilities ruining your day. It's pretty critical because you can't always just use your passive to get out of sticky situations, and late game it just takes one good stun to rain on your parade.

Hex Tech- Since Rylai's would only make your Q slow, it just makes more sense to take that same slow, make it a fifth ability, and get an item that improves you all around while you're at it. Of course, it's utterly useless if you don't remember to use the **** thing.

XTreeX

09-08-2011

well i normally run teleport/flash for the quick BD and the quick defending. if im going solo top though or if some1 has already taken teleport then i run flash ignite or flash exhaust if im against an enemy AD carry.
thanks for the help guys :3 Badger teemo or golden alistar?