Taunt

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

player704

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1aw1cake View Post
I have been playing LoL for a while now. I really like the game, but have become very annoyed at 1 thing in the whole game. I know people say this is overpowered and that is overpowered, but it can all be counter to make it easy to play against. But when it comes to taunt the point of taunt is to make a unit attack you. Of course it works and that's fine but for it to work in players makes no sense. I am sorry but taunt never should work on someone who has control over a unit atleast turn it into a stun. Shen and ramus taunt is the most overpowered annoying **** in this game. Sure you can get mercury thread but still dont make any differnce. Just giving my feed back on that, in my opinion to better balance that skill make it a chance to taunt or make it a stun. Nothing worse when your on a tower and oh look i am taunted attacking the player and the tower attacks me. I realize this won't change anything but I am sure I am not the only one who feels taunt makes no sense to work player vs player.
"Oh yeah I know! Let's ruin two totally legit moves and throw Rammus and Shen into Tier 6! Great balancing idea!"

Kriminalx

05-24-2010

uh oh!

i read junior member..

nuff said

Dreampod

05-24-2010

Complaining about how a champion you control should never be able to be taunted is assanine. It is as rediculous as complaining that fear makes you run around, that your champion can't act while stunned even though you the player still can, or that the entire screen isn't blacked out when you get hit by a blind. Taunt is a good game mechanic that adds another level of strategy when using it or facing it. If you are having trouble being taunted next to towers you need to learn to play with different strategies against different champions rather than expecting to be able to just run up and hit it while ignoring the champion defending it.

Binary Lord

05-24-2010

Yadda yadda lets dumb this game down so it will be like HoN .
Seriously just pay the dam $30 and go play that piece of C***
this game is not for you .
peace .

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

I think we need more taunts.

Binary Lord

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
I think we need more taunts.
/agreed