Taunt

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1aw1cake

05-24-2010

I have been playing LoL for a while now. I really like the game, but have become very annoyed at 1 thing in the whole game. I know people say this is overpowered and that is overpowered, but it can all be counter to make it easy to play against. But when it comes to taunt the point of taunt is to make a unit attack you. Of course it works and that's fine but for it to work in players makes no sense. I am sorry but taunt never should work on someone who has control over a unit atleast turn it into a stun. Shen and ramus taunt is the most overpowered annoying **** in this game. Sure you can get mercury thread but still dont make any differnce. Just giving my feed back on that, in my opinion to better balance that skill make it a chance to taunt or make it a stun. Nothing worse when your on a tower and oh look i am taunted attacking the player and the tower attacks me. I realize this won't change anything but I am sure I am not the only one who feels taunt makes no sense to work player vs player.

Lightyears

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

Don't attack a tower if Shen or Rammus are standing next to it.

DayInTheSun

05-24-2010

This game takes a bit more brain power than just walking up towards a tower and hitting away at it, my friend.

Maribel

05-24-2010

The entire reason Rammus can hold a turret is due to taunt. It's also his defining ability, taunt a melee DPS and run them off all by themselves (or into the rest of your team), giggling maniacally. Why would you want just another boring standard stun?

Hekkle

05-24-2010

Why would you even be near the tower knowing that they can taunt you?

Lerry the Lebster

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightyears View Post
Don't attack a tower if Shen or Rammus are standing next to it.
This. End of discussion.

1aw1cake

05-24-2010

Even tho my comment was more than just the tower issue, but as i can see most of the people who read this are people who play with shen or ramus. None of you probably played a real game that gives the true meaning to taunt. But sure your right. The end

Nickolas Mage

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1aw1cake View Post
None of you probably played a real game that gives the true meaning to taunt. But sure your right. The end
lol what? and ok glad this issue is settled.

Lightyears

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

Never played a game that gives a true meaning to taunt?

I have played as a tank in every single game I've ever played. It is my favorite role.

Taunt fills two important roles:

1. Keeps your allies safe because the target is focused on you.

2. Acts as a crowd control when your target tries to flee.

The taunt in LoL performs both of these roles very well, as it should.

Morinav

05-24-2010

Pro tip: You can cleanse taunt.