Under cover dominion release date here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anthonyo99

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acedia2369 View Post
Go get gold before going on the fourms and troll <3.
Thanks for proving my point.

xDay

09-07-2011

Theres no point to prove.

Anthonyo99

09-07-2011

Quote:
Theres no point to prove.
You're right. There isn't a point to prove if you can't read, write, or interpret simple english.

xDay

09-07-2011

English is a messed up language?? and besides no1 cares what you have to say on these fourms.. itsfor dominion not for a 14 year old kid to try and act tuff over pixles. Lawl.

LaSheed

09-07-2011

Quote:
Cause i read , theres no where that says is out on oct 4th herrppderpp ? fail fourm troll is fail fourm troll.
Wut...

Anthonyo99

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaSheed View Post
Wut...
I think I'm going with the latter lol.

Walkapotamus

09-07-2011

rut roh. there seems to be a few angry emoticons floating around this thread (within the last few posts).
So just to recap.... Some people say we will have Dominion within 14-15 hours, if Riot means they will shut down the servers on Sep.8th at (your timezone here) am and not Sep 9. am (very close to the end of the 8th). And then some say we will have Dominion in about 2 weeks, is that about right? I just want to clarify the possible dates. (Possibly) either tomorrow, or maybe 2 weeks-ish? (or maybe later....)

Anthonyo99

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkapotamus View Post
rut roh. there seems to be a few angry emoticons floating around this thread (within the last few posts).
So just to recap.... Some people say we will have Dominion within 14-15 hours, if Riot means they will shut down the servers on Sep.8th at (your timezone here) am and not Sep 9. am (very close to the end of the 8th). And then some say we will have Dominion in about 2 weeks, is that about right? I just want to clarify the possible dates. (Possibly) either tomorrow, or maybe 2 weeks-ish? (or maybe later....)
There is absolutely no ETA on it as of right now. That's been said by riot employees. For all we know, it can come out tomorrow, the next day, the next week, or the next month.

xDay

09-07-2011

Pretty muchh. PC gaming claims the 8th.. and then magically a down times going on.. well i hope it does

Walkapotamus

09-07-2011

thats what i was checking since the thread seemed to have deteriorated from the original topic. anyone know if they have all the new items listed anywhere in particular so the community can look through them? (i havent actually looked myself yet but if anyone knows that would be nice for a confirmation.)