Under cover dominion release date here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDay

09-07-2011

Darkmyste link the page where its been confirmed i wanna see.

Flodoard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2011

I honestly doubt that it will come out tomorrow, although I hope it does (and it is still possible)
I found a post yesterday under general discussion where Phreak said he expects it to come out early next week
let me look for the post again (but I promise it's legit)

TheChosenEvil

Methodone

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMyste View Post
its wont be released till 2 weeks due the next champion is riven and they already confired when she is released that dominion will come out
That has not been put into words by a red post and holds as much truth to it as my first initial theory. Guess we will find out tomorrow

Flodoard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flodoard View Post
I honestly doubt that it will come out tomorrow, although I hope it does (and it is still possible)
I found a post yesterday under general discussion where Phreak said he expects it to come out early next week
let me look for the post again (but I promise it's legit)
Here is the link
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post14020111

xDay

09-07-2011

I have no idea where people are getting its coming out this date.. Soo unless theres proof saying DOMINION is coming out.. sept 8th.. orr whenever.. but i prefer to belive in the 8th because the only close thing we have to poof is PC gaming september 8th release of it.

Anthonyo99

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acedia2369 View Post
I have no idea where people are getting its coming out this date.. Soo unless theres proof saying DOMINION is coming out.. sept 8th.. orr whenever.. but i prefer to belive in the 8th because the only close thing we have to poof is PC gaming september 8th release of it.
You have no idea where people are getting this release date, but you state that PC Gamer anticipated a Sept 8th release? Herpderp.

xDay

09-07-2011

Cause i read , theres no where that says is out on oct 4th herrppderpp ? fail fourm troll is fail fourm troll.

Anthonyo99

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acedia2369 View Post
Cause i read theres no where hat says is out on oct 4th herrppderpp ? fail fourm troll is fail fourm troll.
Do you read what you type before you submit it? Just wondering, because you never make sense.

xDay

09-07-2011

Go get gold before going on the fourms and troll <3.