Does anyone use clairevoyance anymore?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hiclic

09-15-2009

I use it on Morgana some--and other support characters--but her ultimate functions as stealth detection on top of it; so it's a nice combo of detection. It's on a minute cooldown, so it's very spammable. You can use it 25-50 times a game. I generally pop it at the start to see which lanes enemy champs are heading. If I see people overextending a clair into the weeds is helpful, and the effect can cause opponents not to engage if they had set a trap. Overall, very useful on champions that can afford it.

PiousFlea

The Council

09-15-2009

I have not seen any significant clairvo use since the change.

Honestly, the game feels a lot more fun now that you don't have 3 CVs per team. It was very boring when you could always see ganks coming. Now calling missing and ganking enemies actually means something.

I would not miss it if CV stayed completely useless.

Savage

09-15-2009

It's easily the weakest summoner skill at the moment.

SmecssRaege

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage View Post
It's easily the weakest summoner skill at the moment.

Eh....smite is pretty bad >.> except for the hero's that are innately poor junglers/farmers and need it to survive financially.

Clairvoyance as it stands can be extremely helpful

especially a utility specced player, having it on about 45 second cooldown

if you think you are getting baited....you can check
if you think you might get ganked.... you can give yourself eyes for 6 seconds
if you think someones jungling and want to set up a gank.... check for him

clairvoyance definately becomes worse and worse, the closer you get to the end, when team battles and lane pushes are basically everything that happens and you can always see everyone.

But PS: advanced clairvoyance SHOULD detect stealth....i mean comeon its only 6 seconds every 45 seconds at best T_T

Monnok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2009

I agree it should last longer, 15 secs maybe? Having improved could make it either last an extra 5 secs OR add 5 secs of stealth detection.

As it stands, it is worthless and I find myself really only using Blink, Teleport, Exhaust, and Rally, depending on the hero. Those seem to be the most useful to me. Smite does have a place in there on terribad farmers/jungling heroes, but that is more dependant on my mood than anything else, TBH.

Vanir

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmecssRaege View Post
Eh....smite is pretty bad >.> except for the hero's that are innately poor junglers/farmers and need it to survive financially.
Full team Promote fast push??
You are going to thank yourself if you have it.