Master Yi like a god?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etakon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2009

yea so nerf yi so that hes more paper than ever? awesome! >.>

Barnabus

09-16-2009

Get Wits End.

If you're ranged, even better!

Vanir

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadeniel View Post
WIth 2items or 3 he is a killing machine and owns all, i dont think he is very item dependent
He is item dependent because without those 2 or 3 item he can't do anything.

seresibyl

09-16-2009

Yi chased me from the creep line to the towers at like level 7, beat me up (I was the friggen turtle) and ran away before the tower could kill him >: (.

;(

Stupid dodge.

Golly

09-16-2009

So yeah, this doesn't belong in this forum.

Hero complaints that way ===========>

Megalodontus

09-16-2009

I've seen Jax rack up a lot of kills in one game as well as being tough.

So that brings us to this question instead, who is more scary: Jax or Yi?

Vanir

09-16-2009

I would like to add some tips on Master Yi's aphla strike:
Nomally after you cast aphla strike you will be teleport infront of your first target.
When you are casting aphla strike and your target dies. You will disappear and become untargetable for a few sec (around 3 sec), and your aphla strike will NOT be in Cool Down. (You can smite a target while casting aphla strike to abuse this, this combo saved me a lot)
When you in aphla strike (already hitting targets) and your first target dies. You will be teleport back to where you casted ahpla strike.

nekitamo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

09-16-2009

Yi is paper. Stun him, rape, and have fun.

MammothWaffle

Adjudicator

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadeniel View Post
Just faced a Master Yi that was eating 3shrooms and still was at full hp even when he wasnt attacking.

He started to say he was a pro and known how to play with very arrogant arguments, so everyone of my team started to flame him, i flamed him so i could generate some agroo.

After agroo he chased me through 7shrooms, YEAH, SEVEN mushrooms (i was playing teemo) and pulled him to a tower, a teammate came and we finally killed him.

This guy was only lvl12, we were 10-11.. and he was using stark fevors and 2haste items.

The question is, how can master Yi be INMUNE to mushrooms dmg and almost unkillable with that gear. He wasnt getting any team buffs..

Does his ultimate make him inmune to mushrooms due to snare inmunity? :S

We won anyways...

His ultimate makes him immune to mushroom effects. Its supposed to stop only slows but since it ignores slows it ignores the mushrooms damage as well. I really wish it didn't but it does.

Vanir

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megalodontus View Post
I've seen Jax rack up a lot of kills in one game as well as being tough.

So that brings us to this question instead, who is more scary: Jax or Yi?
Generally Yi is more scary, since Jax rely on kill to get money while Yi rely on farming. One wave of creep give you at least 90 gold, while one hero kill give you 250. That means every 2.8 wave of creep jax need to get one kill (by himself) in order to get the same gold as Yi. Maybe Yi can't get all last hit but with aphla strike's help I would say around 4 wave. Plus Yi scales better than Jax in DPS items (I don't know if Jax is in AP).