Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Noobiest mistakes you've made?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shawster

Recruiter

05-24-2010

ad chogath?

it was my first game of lol and i wasn't aware of ap/tank builds in lol because i played dota

Drunk on Franzia

05-24-2010

I dunno if it counts as noobiest mistake - an actual noob one will follow this:

I was mad at my team for complaining at me all game. I was playing for lulz with movespeed Janna, basically get movespeed runes/passive/masteries and start with boots for lulz.

Team complains from 1st minute.

I ult nunu into the four of them and then flash into his ult.

Net him a Pentakill.

Now for actual fail:

See an AP shaco making JitB patch.
Running into it 30 seconds later.

jaewon

05-25-2010

Quote:
Kaizokoji:
I'll be running to a team fight to hopefully aid them.
I'll watch the fight so closely I don't see that I just walked right past two enemies on my map, and procceed to get slaughtered.

This has happened to me like 6 times so far... -_____-'

Gresf Zenphire

05-25-2010

Believed a mundo build with 3 executioners calling boots and a PD was better than a mundo with alot of health -_-' and laughed at others in game telling them "They are doing it wrong"

AIM7Sparrow

05-25-2010

Accidentally played a whole game once with two pairs of boots. Wonder why my team didn't say anything....

Oh and I also bought an oracles once and then got ambushed by Twitch and was like "WTF I HAD ORACLES! BULL****!"

That's when my teammate told me you have to drink it for it to work. (:

Optimus Prim3

05-25-2010

Quote:
Sniperness:
Accidentally played a whole game once with two pairs of boots. Wonder why my team didn't say anything....

Oh and I also bought an oracles once and then got ambushed by Twitch and was like "WTF I HAD ORACLES! BULL****!"

That's when my teammate told me you have to drink it for it to work. (:

I did this too.

Talking Socks

05-25-2010

Yesterday I did something really stupid.

Me and 2 team members towerdived someone. We were pretty beat up, so we ran to the brush at the top left of the map and recalled. I thought it would be better to walk away a bit further before recalling, but there were heimer turrets on the way back. So while my teammates were recalling in the brush, I started attacking those turrets also from the brush. At that point a minion wave passed by and started attacking my teammates who were visible to them because I attacked the turrets. Their recall was canceled and before their second recall teleported them back a bunch of enemy champions attacked and killed my teammates.

Moral of this story : Never attack from the brush unless you are the only one there.

Andonur

05-25-2010

At the start i was walking to the bush in front of the tower. Then i was looking at what my team mates were doin' and i got raped by 2 enemies, cause i wasn't watching.

Troile666

05-25-2010

Tower dive on anivia on my first match , was playing Yi, after she turned in egg i was like "FUUUUU this bird is so OP"

Playing as TF and dont pick ONE goldem card the entire game and say (****, cant play this champion, too mutch randomness)

thinking something like "wait, what the hell is this circle, lets come clos....BAM, pantheon arrives."

And the worst of all, i still make this mistake, i KNOW the enemy is in the bushes, after a while i forget about that, like 1 minute after. Needless to say...CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW

vFresh

08-11-2012

Trying to save my teammate even though I`m low because I get a vibe that if I just run away without an attempt to save my teammate he`ll get mad at me and rage so I try to sacrifice myself for him but end up getting us both killed.