Noobiest mistakes you've made?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shawster

05-24-2010

ad chogath?

it was my first game of lol and i wasn't aware of ap/tank builds in lol because i played dota

Frödo Swaggins

05-24-2010

I dunno if it counts as noobiest mistake - an actual noob one will follow this:

I was mad at my team for complaining at me all game. I was playing for lulz with movespeed Janna, basically get movespeed runes/passive/masteries and start with boots for lulz.

Team complains from 1st minute.

I ult nunu into the four of them and then flash into his ult.

Net him a Pentakill.

Now for actual fail:

See an AP shaco making JitB patch.
Running into it 30 seconds later.

jaewon

05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizokoji View Post
I'll be running to a team fight to hopefully aid them.
I'll watch the fight so closely I don't see that I just walked right past two enemies on my map, and procceed to get slaughtered.
This has happened to me like 6 times so far... -_____-'

Gresf Zenphire

05-25-2010

Believed a mundo build with 3 executioners calling boots and a PD was better than a mundo with alot of health -_-' and laughed at others in game telling them "They are doing it wrong"

AIM7Sparrow

05-25-2010

Accidentally played a whole game once with two pairs of boots. Wonder why my team didn't say anything....

Oh and I also bought an oracles once and then got ambushed by Twitch and was like "WTF I HAD ORACLES! BULL****!"

That's when my teammate told me you have to drink it for it to work. (:

Optimus Prim3

05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperness View Post
Accidentally played a whole game once with two pairs of boots. Wonder why my team didn't say anything....

Oh and I also bought an oracles once and then got ambushed by Twitch and was like "WTF I HAD ORACLES! BULL****!"

That's when my teammate told me you have to drink it for it to work. (:

I did this too.

Talking Socks

05-25-2010

Yesterday I did something really stupid.

Me and 2 team members towerdived someone. We were pretty beat up, so we ran to the brush at the top left of the map and recalled. I thought it would be better to walk away a bit further before recalling, but there were heimer turrets on the way back. So while my teammates were recalling in the brush, I started attacking those turrets also from the brush. At that point a minion wave passed by and started attacking my teammates who were visible to them because I attacked the turrets. Their recall was canceled and before their second recall teleported them back a bunch of enemy champions attacked and killed my teammates.

Moral of this story : Never attack from the brush unless you are the only one there.

Andonur

05-25-2010

At the start i was walking to the bush in front of the tower. Then i was looking at what my team mates were doin' and i got raped by 2 enemies, cause i wasn't watching.

Troile666

05-25-2010

Tower dive on anivia on my first match , was playing Yi, after she turned in egg i was like "FUUUUU this bird is so OP"

Playing as TF and dont pick ONE goldem card the entire game and say (****, cant play this champion, too mutch randomness)

thinking something like "wait, what the hell is this circle, lets come clos....BAM, pantheon arrives."

And the worst of all, i still make this mistake, i KNOW the enemy is in the bushes, after a while i forget about that, like 1 minute after. Needless to say...CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW

vFresh

08-11-2012

Trying to save my teammate even though I`m low because I get a vibe that if I just run away without an attempt to save my teammate he`ll get mad at me and rage so I try to sacrifice myself for him but end up getting us both killed.