Noobiest mistakes you've made?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bughferd

05-24-2010

Not knowing soraka's infuse could restore her own mana theres no real reason why I didn't think it could except for the fact it sounded "cheap"

Saboath

05-24-2010

In my first game of LoL I didn't know about items, so I played the entire match without any.

After discovering items in the next game, being the nice person I am, I would start each match by saying something like "You guys should buy some items, it makes you better!"

Looking back I feel like a complete idiot.

GIANTISOPOD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

Quote:
On my first game with LoL, I chose Mordekaiser.
mistake #1

Mikalus

05-24-2010

Choosing to play Nidalee without reading anything about her! Looking back I feel incredibly bad for my team, that match I died 14 times and killed never. I also changed to cougar and jumped into a pack of three enemies thinking it was something like Annie's bear. After dying in about 2 seconds I typed "That's not what I expected." My team member said "No kidding."

Excession

05-24-2010

Buying an oracle on Jax because Teemo was laying mushrooms. Then I attempted to kill some >.>

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

Bought Tryndamere.

Mundas

05-24-2010

I played as Ashe once....if any character defines the noob-toon, it's ashe, easy to kinda play but ultimately about useless...

TheNat

05-24-2010

lol was on trist, rocket jumped from enemies, right into baron. another time, my friend was on fiddle and i was on amumu, we just killed some of the other team (both had like less than 1 bar hp) and he walked by baron, clipped it with the last second of his ult, and we both got owned. another time, on ashe, i was behind baron trying to steal the buff, when he whipped his head and threw me right into the enemy team doing baron.

baron really has it in for me now that ithink about it

Kerisuke

05-24-2010

mistakes i made when i was a new:
i couldnt see bushes in my game so i hide in the middle of the road(**** graphic card)
thought towers were just decoration ran in to kill minions like they didnt exist

mid game mistakes:
forgot to use cleanse when i have it same goes for teleport
make a DPS ryze cause people told me it wasnt that way ...

stupid things that happend in these late games.
first time blitz was hidding in the bushes from the team that was chasing passive ultimate hits a mob they see me ....
failed to grab some 1 in a 5v5 team fight
shaco and annie were standing in their tower not moving i tried to predict if they would choose left or right i ended up using the pull in the middle of both cause they didnt react O_O(this was 3 games ago T_T)

Somafera

05-24-2010

Everyone mia.

I need to move through a bush.

I CAN SMELL THEM THERE.

Nope, shouldn't do it.

Wait but maybe they aren't there.

No no, shouldn't enter it.

SCREW THAT THEY AREN'T THERE.

Move 1 step closer to it.

CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWSDAGFASDGHSFDJDGFHKJGHFKGKHKGFHK