Noobiest mistakes you've made?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfdogg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

Once I was playing a game on SR and one of our guys was sucking bad. After about 4 mins he leaves the game. I was talking to another teammate thinking it was the leaver afk just taunting us losing. I was mad as hell. Cussing the poor guy out while he was really helping us. After a while I realised it was the wrong guy. I felt terrible and couldn't stop telling him how sorry I was.

Probero0

05-24-2010

Picked clarity on Morde when I was first trying him out. Luckily it was just a pg with bots.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

Used to get Malady on Jax....

Ohhh so bad...

red8D

05-24-2010

First time I played TF(I admittedly did not practice game with him first, I was 'that guy') ****ed up picking cards quite a few times cause I'd get silenced/stunned/something and not pay attention to the fact that it messed with the card selection.

Bregan

05-24-2010

checking the bushes with my face.

buying tiamat on anyone.

using ap runepage on garen (lol no ap ratios at all)

listening to my team's directions when i know that its not my fault i get focus fired or they get themselves into situations they dont need to be in, instead of just playing the game my way and actually doing good when i get the chance. worst decision i've ever made right there.

simschi

05-24-2010

runned to the false Tower and wondered why im dead quickly later.
**** im in blue Team

DXMattXD

05-24-2010

When my teammate and me go in for the kill. I die, then I realize I could've lived because I had hp potions. This happens countless times Q.Q

snore

05-24-2010

It's generally every time I try to play the split-second-mind-bluff-tower-dive game.

HiDonkeyKong

05-24-2010

Enemy team was pushing mid with both outer towers down. I was cutting across the jungle to get back to base to defend and ran in front of the inhib tower (instead of going around or teleporting back) with the enemy close by.

Ashe fires her ult and I get hit by it and proceeded to get owned in 1 sec by the enemy team.

We ended up losing the game on that push

ShenofDoom

05-24-2010

A few weeks ago, i learned that you can use numbers on your keyboard to activate inventory items. I worshipped the guy who told me that with a slack jawed expression. I'm level 30.