Noobiest mistakes you've made?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ebben

05-24-2010

Well I use flash so all my noob mistakes are covered up. Until it's on cooldown.

DaGhost

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle0117 View Post
Post all of the mistakes that you've made back in your glorious noob days, whether it's by playstyle, hero builds, or anything else that made you look back and think "wow I was such an idiot back then".

So here's mine.
On my first game with LoL, I chose Mordekaiser. Having a bit of Dota experience, I thought that all heroes should have both a hp and mp bar, but when I saw morde (who doesn't use mana), I thought the game must've glitched.
I bought 2 mana pots and a philosopher's stone on him because I thought that I could keep spamming my spells that way. I also got loads of attackspeed and damage items on him because I thought he was an autoattack hero with that gigantic mace of his.
Only when my teammates screamed at me for getting horrible items did I know about how morde and his shield worked.

Another time when I made a fatal mistake was when i was playing fiddlesticks vs the tundra boy riding on a snow yeti (forgot his name). I never got silence and whenever the snow yeti began charging his ultimate, I would always run towards him because I thought, "Oh he stopped attacking, guess it's safe to approach him now."
Needless to say, I fed more than I should

So anyone got more noobie stories to share?
tundra boy is officially his new name from now on (not like anyone plays him he is terrible unless you get owned by his "ultimate")

xpsychedelico

05-24-2010

Forgetting to buy items at the start. It's rare, but it happens even now.

Just the other day my lane partner Rammus said (when asked to go bot so I could solo 2v1 top), "I have to stay top to protect my friend Sivir because she has no items." Facepalm.

For awhile, when I was still learning how to play, I decided to get Nashor's Tooth on Ashe for the CDR/AS...

Aircross

05-24-2010

Buying Master Yi.

BunnyOnSteroids

05-24-2010

Intentionally shot at someone with Banshees viel using Ashes crystal arrow.

Knowing full well that banshees cancels her ulti.

The millisecond i shot the arrow i felt like i should just quit the game and go find my dunce hat ;_;

briskette

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircross View Post
Buying Master Yi.
same then i bought his skin when it was on sale. probably gonna buy his jedi one too. something about him makes me want to play him. but god does he suck.

Crimson Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

ult'd my teammates with janna into nunu's ult

or

ult'd and the enemy got far away

Lkz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

never used cleanse when i had something on me

Roros

05-24-2010

While we're on knockbacks, I was playing Tristana and was teamed with Singed once. At least 3 times during that match I did things I hope nobody saw. People were moving in ways I'd never seen before, it was amazing.

SoloDragoon

05-24-2010

Tower rush lvl 1!!!!!!!!!

123456 ... 8