What did Urgot look like before Garen sliced him in half?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QSK HaT tRiCk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-27-2011

Urgot to the extreme!

k4rm4k4z3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

bump for pre-death urgot skin? plox.

Keiji Cupcakes

09-27-2011

I want to see a pre born annie and pre enslaved tibbers skin! OMG WE CAN SEE EVERYONE BEFORE THE LEEG

Listen to yourself when you ask for a pre undeath urgot. He didn't have four legs and he didn't have cannons attached to his arms. It wouldn't work.

LordHippoman

09-27-2011

Quoted by a Red.

Awwwwww Yeahhhhhhhhhh

frostyvamp

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krallna View Post
I want to see a pre born annie and pre enslaved tibbers skin! OMG WE CAN SEE EVERYONE BEFORE THE LEEG

Listen to yourself when you ask for a pre undeath urgot. He didn't have four legs and he didn't have cannons attached to his arms. It wouldn't work.
-_- pretty sure the OP never mentioned anything about a skin. How about some lore, with pictures? there could be a Journal of Justice commemorating the service of various Noxian and Demacian generals, say a year after the Noxian and Demacian game.. Or something simple like that.. that could give pictures of some pre-league champions.

think outside of the obvious..

Keiji Cupcakes

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyvamp View Post
-_- pretty sure the OP never mentioned anything about a skin. How about some lore, with pictures? there could be a Journal of Justice commemorating the service of various Noxian and Demacian generals, say a year after the Noxian and Demacian game.. Or something simple like that.. that could give pictures of some pre-league champions.

think outside of the obvious..
You obviously haven't read the entire thread or you wouldn't think I was responding to OP.

Pigmeo

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotrunaan View Post
this. Definitely this.

Actually, "pre-league" visuals for characters always fascinate me... This might be something fun to bother an artist about. I've already pestered ironstylus about a sketch of human xerath.
omg this must be done!!!