What did Urgot look like before Garen sliced him in half?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oskay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

Quote:
I've already pestered IronStylus about a sketch of human Xerath.
Wicked! I really liked how we got to see Kassadin and Sion in their "normal" forms, but I do wonder about the old looks of other champions who have been altered in some way before they joined the League (like Urgot and already Xerath. I also believe we have not yet seen Cass as a human, but I could be mistaken).

Mang

09-27-2011

Could Xerath be related to what Ryze has on his back? I think you guys can do a better job matching up champions to each other I really love rivalries among champions (Swaine v Jav, Renk v Nasus, Morg v Kayle)

Aqualisk

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
This. Definitely this.

Actually, "pre-League" visuals for characters always fascinate me... this might be something fun to bother an artist about. I've already pestered IronStylus about a sketch of human Xerath.
And for that matter if he was only cut in half, why he is sewn in so many different pieces?

USnip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

He looked like your mom.

Amythist

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqualisk View Post
And for that matter if he was only cut in half, why he is sewn in so many different pieces?
well going by his back story he already had a pretty massive amount of physical damage from his time as a soldier since he would basically berserker charge into the enemy lines, so over time he probably ha a fairly extensive amount of scars and such to begin with, compound on an unknown amount of mechanical components that have been added to let him control the new legs/arms and it's not a far stretch to see them needing to do a ton of patch work to get him intact

Mordhorst

09-27-2011

Yeah, pre-league pre-alteration champions would be awesome.
Karthus, Yorick, Warwick, Mundo, Kegan Rodhe...

Quite some I'd really enjoy to see at some point

KaXaSA

09-27-2011

Attachment 281697
he used to be a true gentleman

Abeillles

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
This. Definitely this.

Actually, "pre-League" visuals for characters always fascinate me... this might be something fun to bother an artist about. I've already pestered IronStylus about a sketch of human Xerath.
Mmmhmm, mhmm!
I'm so excited everytime a new set of Pre-League skins come out, I mean sometimes you hear so little about their previous appearance in lore and it's great to see if that image you've built up of them in your mind matches those of the artists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordhorst View Post
Yeah, pre-league pre-alteration champions would be awesome.
Karthus, Yorick, Warwick, Mundo, Kegan Rodhe...

Quite some I'd really enjoy to see at some point
Mmm!
I'm always on the lookout for that Pre-Lycanthropy Warwick skin, my favourite champ and a chance to see him in the days of the first mad chemist.
Mundo also being another.. what is it with me and chemists :/
I'm so hoping with the Recent Singed skin the trend will continue

---

Where are we on Pre-League champs anyway?

Alistar, Ashe, Caityln, Corki, Gangplank, Heimer, Kass, Kat, Kennen, ...... Lee.. Sin?, Master Yi(?), Morgana, Poppy, Riven(?), Ryze, Singed, Sion, Soraka, Talon(?), Udyr(?), Zilean.

I think that's it.. :s

Birdy51

09-27-2011

I don't see him as he is now. My theory is that his skin was stretched and sown together in oddball places in order to make room for all the techmaturgy. I would bet he looked a bit like Sion before he died.

Zakobon

09-27-2011

I wanna play pre-arcane Maokai, that's right, a literal tree. A tree that throw little boys, because that kid isn't dead in this time frame.

"Oh, but Zakobon, that makes no sense! How can you push a lane as a tree?" How bout you shut up and quit patronizing me with little problems that even children can solve. You see, we put the tree in a robotic suit that runs on fear and oils it's bearings with the tears of it's victims.

Problem solved. Any more silly questions that I can point out obvious answers to?