Strongest late game hero?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lawful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyo View Post

Have you ever read the description of Trynd's ulti? xD xD

trust me, Trynd will kill twitch, probably even withouth his ulti
Thats the same as being proud of.

-Haha trynd killed twitch in the game once, but alass twitch took out half the enemy team before he got finished off by trynd.

Its really not hard countering trynd, nor do you even need much brain to do so, he is melee to start with, no ranged spells to even get him in some burst, and his whirlwind is so predictable that it never hits me on, plus it has short range at that.

The only thing he is scary is cause of his crits but hey, he has to have low health to crit alot and heavy whilst he is still squishy and lame, a trynd without his ult is a walking free kill, his ult also has a long cooldown, it isn't available in half the team fights, his CC only works on a target thats running away, so its not a option sometimes when twitch turns around and kites you.

Twitchs slow is AoE and hits regardless, you will never have problems getting away from a melee and thats trynds biggest flaw.
Really trynd is just another version of master yi but with lower attack speed and movement speed but harder crits. one CC and trynd is out of the game usually.

And excuses like *Good trynd players can do that, this and that while you only play against bad ones* No really, all the trynds i play against are lv30, no exception so they shouldn't be considered noobs or you look down on my experience against him with your petty words of hope and illusional fantasies about him, only because you did well with trynd a few times in a few low elo games does not make him the best.

And honestly in endgame after a hour of play, you can't rely on trynds ult all that much anymore, the damage dealt by extreme carries such as Yi, Twitch, ect is just so rediculous that alot of the time you won't have high enough reflexes to activate it before dying, it takes less than 2 seconds to die at that point.

Nemhauser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxion View Post
Getting a 2.1k item is a very hard counter, yes very hard.
2.1k per every physical dmg hero

wanderingsniper

05-26-2010

Im sorry but in all fairness what is twitch going to do to tyrn? he can easily spot and stealth champ with just one point of mocking shout since it lights up when ANY champ is around stealthed or not. So early warning system go. Tyrn built right can decimate anyone without stacked armor.

Besides twitch cant restalth if he pops out of it. So here we go on a one on one

Tyrn runs around aimlessly, Twitch spots him and stealths and sprays and pray.
Tyrn does spinning slash to close the distance and starts smacking the **** out of you.
Options (A) Twitch uses offensive summoner spells (Exhaust Ignite) or Defensive type (Exhaust flash/ghost)
Option (B) just dies to the overwhelming crit damage of tyrn plus 6 seconds of immunity.

Now lets run option (A) offensive - Tyrn casts cleanse and smacks the living daylights out of you.
Option (A) Defensive - You flash away, tyrn does cleanse exhaust, mocking shout now that you have your back turned away and you die again due to the overwhelming short cooldown of spinning slash.

Dont get me wrong twitch has strong abilities and can wipe enitre teams that ARE not looking for him. But someone with a brain can usually always counter someone who always relys on stealth.

This is why Tyrn is the deadlist warrior.

Nidwin

05-26-2010

Evenly matched?

Anyway,
for me it's a well fed, build and played Soraka (not played by me of course)

Always impressed by damage, kills or assist?
I am always impressed by rescue missions and healing.

Souchie

05-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful View Post
Thats the same as being proud of.

-Haha trynd killed twitch in the game once, but alass twitch took out half the enemy team before he got finished off by trynd.
Most squishies twitch included are mid / end game no more then 2 or 3 hits..

Quote:
Its really not hard countering trynd, nor do you even need much brain to do so, he is melee to start with, no ranged spells to even get him in some burst, and his whirlwind is so predictable that it never hits me on, plus it has short range at that.
He can last hit very well especially if you have a tryn with a good amount of run speed. And if tryn runs faster then you the whirlwind can and will hit you or at least keep him within range of you. Combine that with mocking shout and you're not going anywhere.

Quote:

The only thing he is scary is cause of his crits but hey, he has to have low health to crit alot and heavy whilst he is still squishy and lame, a trynd without his ult is a walking free kill, his ult also has a long cooldown, it isn't available in half the team fights, his CC only works on a target thats running away, so its not a option sometimes when twitch turns around and kites you.
He actually starts off with a quite a bit of life quite a bit more then most sqishies. And a long cooldown? since last patch it what 1 minute or so without cooldown items. So yes it is usually available and even if things go wrong he can exit pretty easily whirlwind out and run to safety. You, and a lot of other people forget about the 2nd effect of mocking shout. Besides slow mocking shout also lowers your damage regardless if you have your back turned or not.

Quote:
Twitchs slow is AoE and hits regardless, you will never have problems getting away from a melee and thats trynds biggest flaw.
cleanse > whirlwind > mocking shout > crit > 450gold.

Quote:
Really trynd is just another version of master yi but with lower attack speed and movement speed but harder crits. one CC and trynd is out of the game usually.
Especially after the new patch where he can activate his ulti even when disabled he won't be out of any game any time soon.

Quote:
And excuses like *Good trynd players can do that, this and that while you only play against bad ones* No really, all the trynds i play against are lv30, no exception so they shouldn't be considered noobs or you look down on my experience against him with your petty words of hope and illusional fantasies about him, only because you did well with trynd a few times in a few low elo games does not make him the best.
Sadly, this is wrong. I have seen only one or two good Tryndemere's ever. Most make either a tank build (useless) others make avericeblades (stop doing that.. its sad >_<) or simply don't know how to use their skills well.

Quote:
And honestly in endgame after a hour of play, you can't rely on trynds ult all that much anymore, the damage dealt by extreme carries such as Yi, Twitch, ect is just so rediculous that alot of the time you won't have high enough reflexes to activate it before dying, it takes less than 2 seconds to die at that point.
Twitch and Yi both die in less then 5 hits end game to a tryn. Tryn's hit many times harder then a Yi or a Twitch especially twitch will very likely die in two hits or get one shot by a good crit.

And if you wonder, yes this is all based on players lvl 30.

*******http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/715/tryn.png********

BarBieZarBoy

05-26-2010

Lets say something unusual:

Kayle or Zilean.

Kayle: 1K dmg for reckonking, spammable every 4 sec; ult at 30 sec cd, his dmg are high due to AP, he AoE attacks and has a permanent 20% movespeed boost to flee if needed.

Zilean: Deals 2*1K AoE dmg, can slow or speed someone to nearly always escape and rez every 30 sec if well played.

You love seeing 1230 dmg above your enemy's head, i love seeing: invulnerability above mine

JRightLive

05-26-2010

Not to make this s Tyn thread but late game there is no match!!

When I play Tyn i carry Cleans & Heal... If its 60+ min into the game I don't care who it is i'm facing, i'm attacking!!!

I will [e] spin in + [w] to reduce their damage - depending on what happens next but normally somebody attempts to CC me + I [f] for cleans + [r] for ult and keep critting your face off + after a double kill and still within my 6 second window + [e] spin away + [q] to give me some life + heal if needed + blue pill to reset + repeat!!! Note: you can throw [d] heal in the mix when needed!!

And as far as the Twitch matter... HaHa what a joke!! He dies in 1.2 seconds, I wish Twitch would 1v1 me.

visitation

05-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnAnarchist View Post
Nasus is quite literally a god late game, his Q keeps getting better (I know you said no one with abilities like this but hell), his passive is % based so it scales with AD, his ultimate scales with your oponents health.

If you're a good Nasus you should be carrying your team 80+ minutes in.
^^this

Supreme1337

05-26-2010

I would like to see Twitch vs Trynd 80+ mins You guys should set it up in a practice game, record it, and post it on youtube. That way the real champ would be decided.

PaLaDiNX

Recruiter

05-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souchie View Post

*******http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/715/tryn.png********
And you prove your point with a SS showing just 58% effectiveness?
I would expect 70+% if it is your best champ (or if you try to prove it is the best (late) champ)