Strongest late game hero?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Souchie

05-25-2010

Tryn is great even in a normal game but most people just play him completly wrong.

At any time in the game... utli and 100% or close crit chance = gg.

Brontobeuf

05-25-2010

Tryn.
Best end-game DPS hero of the game. (worst early game hero either)

Souchie

05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brontobeuf View Post
Tryn.
Best end-game DPS hero of the game. (worst early game hero either)
Not really...

Stop making averice blades on him and you might find out that he is actually pretty **** good early game.

Burbero

05-25-2010

i play dps sion

5 essence crit chance
red crit chance
others atk speed

malady/phantom/infinity/boots/veil/ last item or atma or bloodt or mallet

he make 9xx dmg x hit, 90% crit chance with ult i steal 115% of 9xx dmg x hit and all nearly allies have a kikkass heal

noone can kil u tynd with ult cant do nothing ... yes he make 1000 dmg x hit i heal for 900 my ult is 20 sec his ult is 6 sec so i can start with my ult and finish him with ult up, olso stun and shield help me to stay alive.

with this setup sion dps can heal much better then all other chars in game for 20 seconds!

Lawful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistlemin View Post
Twitch gets owned by a Tryndamere ult. There's nothing he can do but die. Tryndamere crits end games when he's fed.

Hands down this is Tryndamere.

Guardian Angel would make some other champs get into contention. But elsewise this isn't much of a debate.

Are you a idiot? Lol trynd is so useless that it just isn't worth talking about, Trynd won't even have time to activate his ult if a twitch appears behind him, plus hes ranged if he sees your ulting = went back into invis, also You are not immportal with your ult, if it runs out and twitch is still alive = your dead since you have poison on you and he can blow it up with your remaining 300-400 health.

truckin

05-25-2010

Ashe or Tryndamere. The right-click champions take over the game anywhere past the 35 minute mark.

peyo

05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful View Post
Are you a idiot? Lol trynd is so useless that it just isn't worth talking about, Trynd won't even have time to activate his ult if a twitch appears behind him, plus hes ranged if he sees your ulting = went back into invis, also You are not immportal with your ult, if it runs out and twitch is still alive = your dead since you have poison on you and he can blow it up with your remaining 300-400 health.

Have you ever read the description of Trynd's ulti? xD xD

trust me, Trynd will kill twitch, probably even withouth his ulti

Souchie

05-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful View Post

Just because the majority of the players are unable to play Tryndemere properly doesn't make him a bad or weak hero. Well played Tryn is one of the strongest even early game.

Of course it would greatly help peoples view on tryn if people would stop making Averice blades on him -_-

Tryn has:

Damage and a whole lot of it from early game to the end he is one of the strongest in the game.

He has CC aoe slow and lower dmg

His ulti is the ultimate utli 7 seconds of immortality is enough for him to take out any other hero and can get away most of the time because of the heal(s) at the end of his ulti.

He can chase well he has a good "jump" skill that allows him to clear most bushes allowing to follow people with similar skills or escape those without.

One of the best passives in the game.

@peyo

Most invisables as extreemly squishy.. often 2 crits is all it takes..

RubberOwen

05-26-2010

yea its definetly jax, if jax isnt in the game then its a fed yi or twitch in my opinion but jax is the only one who is hard to counter

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberOwen View Post
yea its definetly jax, if jax isnt in the game then its a fed yi or twitch in my opinion but jax is the only one who is hard to counter
Getting a 2.1k item is a very hard counter, yes very hard.