Strongest late game hero?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pofigismo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLUFFAY View Post
rofl are u kidding? I build yi with dmg and crit, I can get him 350+ dmg and 70+ crit chance easily. You combine that with his ulti, you alpha strike to tyrn, attack him the 5 times in the 2 seconds you need and hes dead since you can also have AP on him. It's done for, there's no time to respond to yi or twitch if they're built right no matter the hero because they use stealth and attack speed like crazy
m... you really never saw a good tryn... ok yi comes to it hits 2 hits, tryn hits one and steals all the life back by killing yi from second crit with 2k dmg... or if yi is very op then tryn uses ult and yi dies anyway in faster than 2 sec... Try going against non-noob tryndamere, k?

pofigismo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrad View Post
Twitch. A fed Twitch can single-handedly kill an entire team by himself.

I lost a 5v3 because the enemy had a fed Twitch with two good tanks/supports keeping him practically untouchable.
I won 2v5 couse teammate was good and i went for mundo ( 30/10/17) 10002 health and still rising (warmogs), so mundo can be pretty good too.. baron solo lost only 1/3 health (no ult)
and u regen 7000health in 12 sec +about 1000 in that time from normal regen// i dont think it would be interesting to see this giant tank mundo against huge dmg tryn.
anyway both (tryn and mundo) would slay twich in seconds couse one had almost infinite health and other endless rage to survive while he gets close to twich.

Naphtal

Recruiter

11-12-2010

trynd hands down. he dsnt need survival items to be effective since he will almost always have 6seconds to reign supreme. he crits like a truck and can regen like mundo w/ lvl3 ult under fountain not to mention he can also shut down the enemy carry by de-buffing them for 100 damage. which is roughly a bloodthirster in terms of damage

pofigismo

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draik View Post
my obvius choices would be trynd because you can do more with 6 seconds as the time passes.

udyr because he gets pretty much defense and ofense and if he is in trouble well, he can just bear stance away xDDD

twitch because he ace the whole team before they get in range to hit him xD

then no one has mention it but i would say veigar, as far as i've played he is the one who can archive the highest ap. at late game your q farming can grant you 100+ ap with enough ap you should be able to bring down anyone on one hit and if you multiple hit with meteor then the teamfight is decided :P also his r gets stronger as the time passes being a 1spell ko for the other team's casters.
well, yea i had 1500 with him, but hes still too weak, his ult deals only 2k dmg then and karthus with same ap ( no boot, just best ap items, a bit sux but op dmg) deals 2000dmg from ult and that is same dmg, just anywhere anytime and to anyone in the map, btw his q skill hits same dmg if target is alone then...