Strongest late game hero?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ajaxanon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2010

while Kog does deal ridonculous damage late game, Tryn simply runs in and chomps him down in 3 or 4 blows. gg. The only times I've not managed to kill Kog with Tryn in these situations is if I get caught in his slow and another champion stuns me, or if he responds very quickly runs away immediately with ghost or flash. I would hardly call this dominating over tryn tho :P

Kog may be able to take down tanks faster than any other champion, but ultimately Tryn is the king of ceiling champions.

Henry The Wizard

11-09-2010

Udyr.

Algorhythms

11-09-2010

Get a stun or 2 exhausts (or both) and tryn can't do ****. Like literally he won't be able to do anything. Even if he has cleanse, if the enemy team is smart they just cc him/exhaust him until he ults then someone either ignites or kites til he's dead. A smart team can easily avoid tryn. Twitch, on the other hand, has such ridiculous range that if he has a good initiating tank on his team he can score pentakills from 1000 range away.

Runesabre

11-09-2010

Tryn is definitely beastly...when his endless rage is available. Trist, on the other hand, doesn't need any of her abilities to be ready to kill off even the hardiest of tanks quickly. Tryn can mow down a single enemy reliably whereas Trist can mow down one after another without stopping and waiting for her abilities to refresh.

Accelerant

11-09-2010

A super farmed trist.. lolgg

Ajaxanon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedrus7 View Post
Get a stun or 2 exhausts (or both) and tryn can't do ****. Like literally he won't be able to do anything. Even if he has cleanse, if the enemy team is smart they just cc him/exhaust him until he ults then someone either ignites or kites til he's dead. A smart team can easily avoid tryn. Twitch, on the other hand, has such ridiculous range that if he has a good initiating tank on his team he can score pentakills from 1000 range away.
It's amusing that you just made this point (in response to my comment about tryn with cleanse I presume) because I just got a pentakill with twitch. lol. point taken.

bushidō

11-10-2010

My favorite late gamer is Olaf. Get the right build he becomes almost unbearable.

Lunska

11-10-2010

Tristana/Tryndamere/Jax

larkhill

11-10-2010

assuming the best of the best at equal skill levels, tryn wins. his ult will give him enough time to kill anything in his way

Pheonixleader

11-11-2010

Everyone seems to think that Tryndamere Twitch and Jax are the best characters. What about an intelligent Veigar who has Deathfire and about 1000 AP(not hard to do at all if you are good at least hitting with q). All three of your supposed late game ROFLMAOFACEMELT characters cant do much if my Veigar kills them before they have a chance to hit me. W, E, Deathfire, Q, R= anyone dead. Honestly while he can be 5 shotted(in my build) by any of the aforementioned carries he can stun and get his spells off faster than they can hit him enough times to finish him off. Unless Tryndamere uses his ult to initiate the fight even he will die. And all I need to counter twitch is an oracle.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I run ghost and flash so even if Tryndmere ults then spins to me, I can just kite him until undying rage wears off. Since someone isn't going to believe me I'll prove it. He spins I stun and run. Even though he cleanses my stun it gives me the half second from the non-instantaneous reaction time to stay ahead of him with ghost. Or i could skip the stun and just flash. His Ult lasts for 8 seconds. The CD on spinning slash is also 8 seconds(it gets shorter every time he crits. If he is busy chasing he isn't critting. Now he has no way to catch me. Boom. Dead Tryndamere) And when that sneaky twitch uses his ult from stealth to kill me before my oracle sees him, I flash and ROFL as he wasted his ult and didnt get the kill.