Strongest late game hero?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harbin

10-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinkowskiMetric View Post
Meditate.

And I would say twitch. Sure, yi and trynd do more damage, but twitch does it to everyone at once.
Last Whisper > Meditate.

IntrovertedBoi

10-23-2010

Twitch in teamfights.Tryndamere 1 vs 1. If he's seriously farmed, you can't kill him alone.

Phourc

10-23-2010

I'm not reading all 17 pages, but I have to say... if no one said Karthus you are all bad and should feel bad. It's not just his very nasty circle **** but his ult can almost one shot squishies if the game drags on too long...

DARKCHAOSKNIGHT

10-23-2010

OLAF and twitch

mostly olaf RAPES BAD end game

Chevalier12

10-23-2010

Before the Jax buff I'd say tryndamere, now its Jax.

Best Mid-Lategame Champions are now Jax and Tryndamere.
Jax can outlast Tryndamere in a 1v1 lategame, no joke. With spell vamp, and lifesteal he has more than enough to outlast him in a 1v1, and not only that, the bane of his existence.. the RNG(Dodge) can proc his stun and also dodge a 500 crit ;>

1080p Pwnography

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2010

No offence but 1v1 fully farmed rammus destroys jax if he has thornmail guardian angel and max armor, its not even close who wood win.

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

10-23-2010

I'd say Vlad. 20/20 stacked vlad has 5500 health 750 ap before pots.

stirb

11-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful View Post
Depends but the most formidable champions after a hour of play are mainly a few dps champions with unique properties.

Twitch (Can take down a whole team before they can even react)
Tryndamere (Especially since he can be alive for over 6 seconds in a fight which is more than enough to kill all 5 people)
Master Yi (Consecutive ults after each kill or assist keeps his engine revved until its over)

Rest of the champions are really more or less equal.
Yeah but trinds ult has the disatvantage instaed of kayles that he still can get stunned and feared...so in teamfight often he is stunned or whatever during the half of the time

Ajaxanon

11-08-2010

There is one simple answer to this question: Tryndamere with cleanse. Theoretically, those champions that get infinite gains like Veigar, Nasus, etc would not even be able to stop Tryn.

I played a 65 or 70min game against a Nasus who crit hit for 1500 damage even though he had a tank build. Tryn would still cut him down. No hero can withstand a maxed out Tryn with ult initiated. Simple as that.

AbyssalTerror

11-08-2010

All of them are inferior to a Kogmaw.